Prologue

Heaven. The home of the angels and the Biblical God. A place that has earned it's title as heaven, having a beauty like no other, light everywhere. The beauty of this is enough to call it a paradise. And in heaven, seated on his throne was the Lord of Heaven and the creator of all in Christian mythology, The God of the Bible. He was sitting on the throne with a worried look on his face. After sometime four lights started shining in front of him. He looked at it and after becoming bigger the light disappeared and four angels were in their place. He saw that they were the four seraphs of heaven, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael. Together they were known as the Four Great Seraphs. They saw the look of worry on his face and were worried. Michael then stepped up, this caught God's attention.

God: What is it my child? Asked looking at him.

Michael: Father, if I may, can I ask you something? Asked him while bowing.

God: You may, and there is no need for you to bow to me. You are my son. Said gesturing him to get up.

Michael: Thank you for your kindness father. Said while getting up.

God: There is no need for your thanks. Now, what is it that you wanted to ask me. Said to him.

Michael: Forgive me for asking. But you seem to be worried. Is it about the war? Asked him with a look of worry.

God: I would be lying if I said that I wasn't worried about the war, but there was something else that was worrying me. Said to him.

That was the time the female angel of the four stepped forward. She was Gabriel, known as the strongest and the most beautiful woman of heaven.

Gabriel: What is it that worries you, father? Asked him with a worried look.

God: I am worried about the humans. This war is affecting them greatly. Said to them.

This caused the seraphs to look at him with worried look. They knew how much their father loves mankind. So it wasn't very surprising to them that he was worried about them. This time Raphael came forward.

Raphael: I know you are worried for them father. But you need to consider the war, our forces are quickly depleting. Said to him.

God then looked at his children.

God: Yes, but my strength is decreasing as well. Who will protect the humans after me? Said to them with a worried look.

Gabriel: Father, don't say that!! Said to him.

She went to him and was crying at what her father said. She was hugging him tightly while crying while her brothers just looked at this. God hugged her as well, he knew how much she loved him and knew that she never wanted to think of his death. He was stroking her hair to calm her down. After sometime she calmed down and let go of him. God wiped her tears away with his fingers. She then went and stood with her brothers. Michael then stepped forward.

Michael: But father. What you said was not a small thing. Saying that you will die, we can't even fathom what the others would think. Said with a worried look.

God: I know, but this is the reality. I have been exhausted due to this war and the chances of me fighting Lucifer and the devil kings and coming back alive is very slim. You know how powerful they are. They aren't called Satan's for nothing. Said to them.

The four seraphs knew what God was talking about. Lucifer was a strong devil. He was the king of the devils and leader of the Four Great Devil Kings. He was very strong. They had a look of worry on their face. While they stood there in silence suddenly three lights started shining between them, they were surprised at this. God then recognized the energy they were giving of and realized who they were. The lights then started growing brighter and then it subsided. The four seraphs and God saw the three beings standing in front of them. The one in the middle was in a yellow goldish colour, it was in the shape of a lion made of fire. The one in its left was made of black flames and was in the shape of a horse. And the last one in the right was silver in colour with the shape of a wolf. The seraphs calmed down after recognizing them and looked at them in awe, while God smiled at seeing them.