Chapter 13

Hello my fellow readers, here's the new chapter for my book. I know it's been a long time since I last posted the chapter and since my exams are starting I am in a bind. Well, I hope you like this chapter.

Please leave a like and comment and keep on supporting my book.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dan was currently walking with Fabia, Murayama and Katase to school. It has been a few days since the devil's have started to teach them magic and they were progressing well. Dan obviously knew many magic and as such needed to act like he didn't know in front of the devil's. As for Fabia, she was new to the art of magic, but was progressing smoothly. It seems that she has an affinity for water Murayama's forte is lightning magic whereas for Katase it's earth. In the short time that they've been spending time together. Murayama and Katase have gotten close to Dan and Fabia. Dan would teach them about the supernatural and the other dangers. Also due to his popularity with the ladies, he is on good terms with the two girls and they were more than happy to spend time with him. They were now on their way to school as they were talking to eachother. After they passed the gates the students looked at them.

The boy's looked at Dan with a jealous look while the girls looked at the three with a jealous look. But they didn't pay them any mind and went on their way.

Dan'thought': I wonder how today is going to be. Said in his mind.

Time skip

Dan and the three girls were currently at the ORC clubroom. Every member of the club was present except for Issei and Asia. Dan was currently sipping on the tea that Akeno made for him while Fabia, Murayama and Katase were talking with eachother. Koneko was eating her sweets like always, Kiba was leaning against the wall with a smile on his face. Akeno was standing beside Rias with the same smile and Rias herself seemed to be in thought which Dan took note of.

Dan'thought': Guess she is worried about that thing. Thought to himself.

But all musing were stopped when the door opened to reveal Asia and Issei who have come to take their fliers. But before they could take them they were stopped by Rias.

Rias: You don't have to deliver fliers anymore. Said to the two.

Issei: Are we in trouble? Asked her with a bit of fear.

Rias: No, on the contrary you've done quite well. But I guess I should've told you that delivering fliers to humans isn't a job for the devil. They are usually done by our familiars. Said to them.

Murayama: Familiars? Asked confused.

Dan: For it to be easier to understand, familiars are like the black cats of witches. Said to them.

The two devil's and the three girls made an "oh" sound when they heard that while Rias smiled.

Rias: I guess that simplifies things. Just like Dan said, familiars are creatures that have been bound to us and do our bidding. They are the ones who are tasked with small job's. Issei, you should've already met my familiar. Said as she summoned a small bat.

Issei had a look of confusion on his face before it became one of recognition and realization as the bat turned into a girl wearing a bat themed costume. Then Akeno brought out her familiar which was an imp.

Akeno: Isn't he cute? Asked them.

Koneko: This is Shiro. Said as she held a white kitten in her hands.

The girls were captivated by the small cat and immediately went to play with it. Dan just chuckled at their behaviour and then turned to look at Kiba.

Kiba: Mine is badass. Said as he prepared to summon his familiar.