Chapter 9

Hello my fellow readers, here's the new chapter, I know that it took a lot of time to post this chapter, but like I said in my previous chapter, I am in the middle of preparations for my exams, not that I'm studying that hard, so I'm not able to post the chapters that fast. I hope you understand and support me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
It was almost night and Murayama and Katase were walking on the road talking to each other.

Katase: Man, that was fun. Said with a smile.

Murayama: Yeah, we should do this again. Said with a smile.

Katase: Yeah, we should. Said with a smile.

They were walking until they heard a voice.

???: Excuse me. Said the voice.

They looked to where the voice was coming from and saw a man with tattered clothes who was panting. They got a skeptical look when they saw him.

Katase: Hey, are you okay? Asked him with a skeptical look.

???: I'm fine, but my friend needs help, please. Said with a pleading look.

The two girls looked unsure as they met him for the first time.

Murayama: OK, we'll help. Said with an unsure look.

???: Thank you. Please, come fast. Said to them.

Then the man walked in another direction and the girls followed him. He led them to a warehouse and when they entered it they saw someone lying on the floor. They had a shocked look on their face.

Katase: Hey, are you okay? Said running to the man.

Murayama followed her and after getting to him kneeled and looked at the man.

Katase: Hey, are you okay? Asked him with a worried look.

The man didn't move or make a sound, their face grew more worried and Katase shaked his body, but even then, she didn't get any response. She then put a finger on the nerves of his arm to feel his pulse but widened her eyes when she couldn't feel anything. She then turned to Murayama with wide eyes.

Katase: I don't feel any pulse. Said with a shocked look.

Murayama had a shocked look when she heard that.

Murayama: H-He's dead. Said with a shocked look.

They were silent for sometime until they heard the sound of laughter. They turned to see who it was and saw that it was the same man who was laughing.

???: Man, you humans are so easy to fool. Said smiling.

Murayama: What do you mean us humans are easy to fool, you're a human as well, and isn't he your friend. Said a little scared.

???: Friend? You gotta be kidding me. He's just one of my victims, just like you two. Said with an evil smirk.

The two had a scared look on their face when they saw his face. Then his body started to shake and then he started to transform. His clothes were torn apart as his hands and lower body parts start to turn. The two looked with horrified looks as he transformed into what they could only say was something from their worst nightmare. He turned into a monster with the upper body of a man with hands and lower body of a scorpion. The two had a scared look on their face while he smiled evilly. He then used his right claw to attack.

Murayama: Watch out!! Yelled and pushed Katase away.

Katase fell down but Murayama was slashed in her stomach area. The stray clicked his tongue when he saw that. Then he attacked her with his tail, as she was injured she wasn't able to get out of the way and used her left hand to protect her and was slashed by the tail. She yelped in pain and fell on the floor while holding her stomach. The stray looked at her and was about to walk to her but Katase came in between them while holding a metal pipe in her hands. The stray had an amused look on his face when he saw that.