Chapter 5

Dan had just returned from saving Issei from a stray exorcist. That was when he heard Fabia.

Fabia: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

He turned around and ran to where he heard her voice.

Dan'thought': What happened? Thought to himself.

Gold: I'm not getting any signatures other than Fabia's and the barrier is fine. Just find her first. Said in his mind.

Dan at this time had reached the living room. He expected some sort of supernatural enemy but when he got there it was relatively...normal. He looked around the hall and spotted Fabia who was sitting in the couch. He relaxed for a bit but then widened his eyes when he saw that Fabia had her legs close to her head and curled up while she buried her head in her legs. He wanted to know why she was acting like that when he heard a voice of laughter.

???: Haaahahahaa!!

He looked to who it was that wasn't laughing and saw that it was just the TV playing a show. But when he looked at what it was he understood why Fabia was acting like that.

Dan'thought': Vampire. Said in his mind.

Gold: No wonder Fabia was acting like that. Said in his mind.

Vampire: I'm gonna drink your blood. Said from the TV.

Fabia: Noooooo!! Yelled while she buried her head in her legs more.

Gold: Just turn off the TV. She can't take anymore of this. Said in his mind.

Dan complied and turned the TV off. Then he walked slowly to Fabia's trembling figure. He slowly extended his hand to touch her. She saw this and while it would seem like it was Dan who was extending his hand to her to Fabia it was different. When she looked at who it was instead of the figure of Dan she saw a vampire who was extending his hand to her. While giving her a smile that showed his fanged teeth. She widened her eyes in fear.

Fabia: NO!! Yelled and slapped his hand away.

This surprised Dan a bit but extended his hand to her again.

Dan: Fabia. Said calling her.

Fabia: NO!! Don't come near me!! Yelled in fear.

(A/N: One word, terrible. I FEEL TERRIBLE!! I feel terrible making Fabia cry like this, I've seen the whole series of her anime and she was a strong willed person, and now she's CRYING IN FEAR!! I feel terrible, even if it's for the sake of my story and that's how I made her character, it still HURTS!!)

She then looked at him with fear in her eyes and tears falling down her cheek. She was trembling out of fear. This only seemed to sadden Dan more. He then brought his hand closer to her face. She then closed her eyes out of fear.

Dan: Fabia, it's me, Dan. Said in a soothing tone while touching her left cheek.

If his voice didn't reach her then his touch did. She widened her eyes when she felt his hand on her face. She remembered the feeling his hand gave her. She could never forget it, it was the same hand that would always help calm her down. The same hand that had been protecting her, the hand that she relied on for warmth. It belonged to the person she trusts most in the world. She looked at Dan, while she saw the Vampire, it slowly started to fade and Dan appeared in its place. More tears fell down her cheek as she slowly brought her two trembling hands to touch his.

Fabia: D-Dan? Asked stuttering with a confused and terrified look.

Dan: It's me Fabia. It alright, no ones going to hurt you as long as I'm here. Said to her with a smile.