Chapter 12

I AM HERE! Sorry about the delay in the chapter. I am currently in a really big bind right now. I have to do a lot of school assignments, there is also going to be a test. I will be really busy, so I don't know when I will be able to post the next chapter so I hope you will wait patiently. And I'm also a reader like the rest of you, so I need time to read some of the books I like, so I need time for it as well. I also have to write new chapters for my other books so there's that as well. I hope that you like this chapter. Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book. And without further adieu, let the chapter begin.
-----------------------------------------------------------
It was as if time stopped in the student council room. All the members stopped what they were doing and looked at Dan and the three girls with shocked faces. The most shocked were Sona and Tsubaki who didn't expect something like this.

Sona: How do you know that? Asked with a serious look.

Dan looked at Sona with a inquiring look as she said that.

Dan: So he was right. You are a demon, wait, or was it a devil. Said the last part to himself.

The student council had a confused look on their face while Sona thought about what he said.

Sona'thought': He called me a demon. But that was what we were used to be called. Is he trying to trick us by acting like he doesn't know what we are? And who is this "he" he talked about? Thought to herself as she looked at the group.

Dan on the other hand was looking at the others council members while they looked at him with wary eyes. He then looked at the three girls and saw that they were very nervous and we're looking at the council members as well. Dan then turned and looked at Sona and Tsubaki who were looking at him with narrowed eyes.

Dan: So, from how serious you two and the student council look. I'm gonna guess that you guys really are dem- I mean devils. Said as he looked around and corrected himself.

Sona was now confused from his behavior, but she wasn't going to let her guard down as she looked at him.

Sona: How do you know about us? Asked as she looked at him with a serious look along with the rest of the council.

Dan: Well, a knight named Ezel saved the four of us yesterday from a stray was it? Said as he looked at the three girls who were behind him.

When they heard the name Ezel, all the members of the student council froze. Though Sona and Tsubaki were the only ones who had seen him during the party, the other council members heard about him from the aforementioned two. That was when Sona remembered about the stray that they found yesterday, well it's remains at the least. When the council had gone to get the stray, they only found Dan's finished work.

Sona: You're saying that he is the one who told you about us. Said to him with a sharp gaze.

While her gaze was enough to scare both boys and girls alike, Dan wasn't a least bit affected as he looked at her.

Dan: Yeah. He said that you guys and Rias, yeah, he said that you two were devils. Said to her.

Tsubaki: If you knew that we were devils. Then why would you come here in front of us? Asked him with a stern gaze.

Dan: I wanted to be sure. After all, it's not everyday that you learn that your classmates are devils. Said to them.

The girls looked at Dan with stern gazes as they were making sure if he was lying or not. But they didn't find anything of that sort from him.

Tsubaki: If you knew that we were devils. Then why did you come here? We could've harmed you, you know, we might've also been evil. Said to him.