Chapter 7

When they heard him say that, they looked at him in disbelief.

Rias: Could you rephrase that? Asked him.

Ezel: I'm asking if you want Asia as a bishop. Said to her.

Rias: You're serious, right? Asked him.

Ezel: Yes, I'm pretty serious. Said to her.

Rias: But she's a former member of the church and she is still a devotee of God. So shouldn't you stop me from making her my bishop instead of doing the opposite. Said to him.

Ezel: That maybe true, but like you said, she has been excommunicated by the church so she can't go back, and I can't send her to the fallen because of them. Said gesturing to the fallen.

The fallen just looked at him.

Ezel: So that leaves the devils, but I can be sure that you will take good care of her, since the Gremory family are known for treating their servants as part of their family and moreover, Issei cares for her and I'm sure that he will protect her. Said to them.

Issei: But, can't you take her, I mean wouldn't you be able to protect her more effectively than us. Said to him.

Ezel: Well I could, but my duty gives me little free time and I need to go to a lot of places so I won't be able to take care of her that much. Said to him.

Issei: Oh, I guess you have a good point. Said to him.

Ezel: But, then again, it's all upto Asia. Said turning to look at her.

The others looked at her and when she suddenly became the center of attention she started fidgeting around. Ezel kneeled a bit to be the same as Asia's height.

Ezel: So, what is it going to be? Asked her.

Asia: Oh, if you ask me that so suddenly, I-I don't know. Said confused.

Then she looked at Issei and Ezel saw this and saw that she was looking at Issei. This caused him to have a smirk.

Ezel'thought': That could work. Said in his mind in a cheeky tone.

He then got closer to Asia and spoke in a low voice so that only she could hear him.

Ezel: You like Issei don't you? Asked her.

Asia: W-What!? N-No! It's, it's, um, it's not what you think. Said while her face got red.

The others just looked at her and saw her red face and were curious as to what he told her that would make her face red.

Ezel: You don't have to hide it Asia, I can see from how your looking at him. But don't worry, I won't tell him about your feelings. If you become a devil, you will get to spend more time with him, that is, if you wish. Said to her.

Asia thought about what she had been told and looked at Ezel.

Asia: O-Okay, if you say it's okay, then I'm willing to become a devil. Said to him with a red face.

Ezel just smiled at her and stood up and turned to the group.

Ezel: She has agreed to join your peerage Rias Gremory. Said with a smile.

Rias: R-Really. Said in a happy tone.

Ezel could see the hope in her eyes and just chuckled at her.

Ezel'thought': Guess she is really desperate. Then again, if it's someone like him, any girl who is like her would be like this. Said in his mind.