Chapter 6

It is 7 in the morning, the sunlight entered the room of Dan and Fabia. He woke up from the light and looked around. He saw that he was hugging Fabia and she had a happy face. He smiled at this and tried to get out of her hug and leave the bed, but her hold was tight and she wouldn't let go.

Gold: I guess you need to take her with you. Said in his mind.

Dan: Guess I don't have a choice. Said with a sigh.

Then without disturbing her sleep, he slowly picked her up from the bed and held her close to his body and carried her to the living room. Then he sat on the couch and sat her on his lap as she leaned on his body while he stroked her hair. After about half an hour later, she stirs up and slowly opens her eyes. She looks around and sees that she was in the living room.

Dan: Good morning. Said to her.

She looked up and saw his smiling face, then looked down and saw that she was sitting on his lap. It seemed to click in her mind as her face started to get red.

Fabia: U-um, g-go-good m-m-morning. Said stuttering with a red face.

Dan: Why are you stuttering? Asked her.

Fabia: W-well. Said then looked at herself.

Then he looked at her and saw the she was on his lap, then he understood why she was stuttering.

Dan: Oh, sorry. It must be embarrassing for you to be sitting on my lap. Said with a sheepish smile.

Fabia: No. There's no problem, it's just. Said looking unsure.

Dan: It's just, what? Asked her.

She raised her head and saw that his face was close to hers and her face became more red as she didn't know what to say, or do for that matter.

Gold: Hey, for your information, your face is very close to hers, so she would get embarrassed. Said to him in his mind.

Dan: A-Ah, sorry. Said apologizing.

Then he lifted her up and sat her on the couch.

Dan: Well, I need to freshen up. Said to her.

Then he went to do his morning routines and after taking a bath, he comes out in a red shirt over and a black T-shirt, with blue jeans and his signature goggles on his head. Fabia looked at him confused. He seemed to notice her look and understood why she was looking at him like that.

Dan: Oh, that's right, I didn't tell you. I need to go get some groceries, would you like to come? Asked her.

Fabia: Oh, yes. I would love to. Said with a smile.

Dan: Great, then go get ready, I'll make breakfast. Said with a smile.

She nodded at him and then went to get ready while he made breakfast. After sometime she came down, she wore an elegant white sleeved dress over a gold blouse and a white skirt. She descended down the stairs and saw that Dan had prepared breakfast and was waiting for her. When he saw her he smiled at her which she returned. She then stood in front of him.

Fabia: How do I look? Asked showing her dress.

Dan: You look beautiful. Said with a smile.

Fabia: Thanks. Said with a small blush.

Dan: Shall we eat? Asked gesturing to the food.

Fabia: Yes. Said happily.

After eating they were outside the house ready to go out.

Dan: Ready to go? Asked her.