Part 2. Fighting with Dad.

I wake up and check the time on my phone and it's exactly 3:45PM. I sit up, and stretch and groan.
The door knocks before somebody enters.
I look up and see Dean and Seth. Their eyes widen as I look up.

Dean; Ma'am your eye and your cheek are swollen and bruised.

I get up before sighing and walking over to the bathroom mirror and looking

I get up before sighing and walking over to the bathroom mirror and looking. Gasping at the sight placing my hand over my mouth.
Seth walks in and places a hand on my shoulder.

Seth: Ma'am you need to get that checked. It may not look so bad to you right now but it could get worse.

I look at the sink and sigh shaking my head. Considering it happened earlier, it certainly bruised up badly.

Me: I'll be fine. Thank you and please stop calling me ma'am it makes me feel old.

I walk out of the bathroom and walk over to my wardrobe and grab a pair of sunglasses putting them on. We head downstairs to the kitchen and all the glass from the glass cup i through at my father earlier is still all over the floor. My mom is sat downstairs with a disapproving look on her face and my father is stood there too.

My mum and dad tell me to take off my glasses which I refuse. Dean and Roman are at my side instantly to stop any further fighting.

Dean whispers in my ear: "just do it I won't let your father hurt you again I promise. "

I nod. And my four bodyguards give me a reassuring smile. I shakily take off my glasses instantly looking at the floor keeping my head down and my dad walks over and Dean and Roman are now stood in front of me.

Shane: guys I hired you, you can't protect my daughter from me. You do as I tell you.

Roman: sir you told us to protect your daughter and that is what we are doing especially after the events that took place earlier on today.

My mom looks with a shocked and confused face.

Mom: what happened earlier on today?
I sigh shaking my head, placing my hand on the  guys arms reassuring them it's okay. I look up into my mums eyes and her eyes widen.

She turns round to my father screaming at him.

Mom: HOW DARE YOU!!? You don't ever put your hands on a woman do you understand me?!

My dad stands there smirking.

Shane: she needed to be taught a lesson. So I taught her. Also Kaileigh, I've found a few people that may be suitable for your marriage.

Moms face glows red with anger. She slaps him.

Mom: SHE IS NOT GETTING MARRIED TO ANYONE SHE DOESN'T KNOW.

The room feels so tense you could cut it with a knife.
My dad starts chuckling and grabs my mom by the hair and drags her into another room throwing her there and locking the door.