Part 7 HOSPITAL AGAIN

Romans POV;

I'm sat in Deans room whilst Braun and Seth are outside Kaileigh's room with her parents conversating.
The nurse had told me that Deans in a coma, he came out of surgery 2 hours ago. We are all still waiting for Kaileigh to wake up from surgery to repair the muscle in her arm, I felt awful knowing that I had to hurt her to help her. She's like a sister to us, and something more to Dean.

Braun radios me telling me Kaileigh is awake. I walk into her room, she sits up looking round, confused.

Me: hey, are you okay?

She looks up.

Kaileigh: Where is Dean? Is he okay? What happened?!

We all look round the room at each other.

Seth: Kaileigh you and Dean got shot. Those men are dead. They can't and won't hurt you anymore.

Her eyes widen.

Kaileigh: can I go see him? Please.

The nurse walks in right on cue.
The nurse says that's fine as long as she can walk because she's going to experience some weakness from the surgery. She manages to stand up okay despite feeling dizzy so I stand behind her just in case.
I point Kaileigh to deans room. Her eyes widen, she walks over to the chair next to him wrapping a blanket round him. Grabbing his hand.

Kaileigh; this is all my fault.

Everyones eyes widen.

Braun: Kaileigh this is not your fault. You couldn't prevent this from happening.

I look up at him, my mum and dad must've left.

Me: no one understands, it is my fault. If I didn't need protecting all of the god damn fucking time none of this would've happened. I'm so fucking stupid.

Seth: Kaileigh I promise you, he's going to wake up soon and everything will be back to normal again.
You need to rest. You've just had another surgery too. All of this stress isn't good for you.

I sigh. Resting my head on the side of deans bed. I close my eyes. I tell the guys to head home and that I'll be safe at the hospital. I phone my parents and let them know.

Roman: are you Sure?

I look up to him and smile a small smile.

Me: yes I promise I'll be fine. Thank you guys, honestly you're like the brothers I've never had.

They all smirk and nod before I give them all a hug and a kiss on the cheek letting them know I'll be in contact if I need anything.

But Braun refuses to leave and said he'd rather stay here so if I needed a drink and a snack he could get it for me saves me leaving deans side.

Me: why don't you go and get a jacket and then come back.

He nods and leaves with the guys

I sit next to Dean on the chair and hold his hand rubbing my thumb across it.

Me: I'm so so sorry this happened to you Dean. This is all my fault. I just wish we could've stayed home and watched a movie or done something different. I mean if it helps make you feel better, I got shot too, in my arm.

I chuckle lightly before receiving a hard squeeze on my hand. I look up and just know that that's his way off being mad in his coma because he can't wake himself up yet: this is the first sign he's given.

I smile.

Me: I just wish things could've been different. I know I've been a jerk lately getting myself drunk and fighting with you guys over it which was kind of funny in my opinion, and trying to climb out of my window to go out. I kinda wish I did now so the whole Gala situation would've have happened. Braun, Seth and Roman are like brothers to me, but you....you're something different, you're special to me I feel safer when I'm with you. My dads been a jerk lately, he knows that and I think we all do he's been abusive, and he's bipolar but nothing he does will change my mind of how I feel about you.
I just want you to get better.