Part 10

After mine and dads argument, I go upstairs and slam my door shut. I take it dad had already told Dean everything and Dean is now in his room.
I trash my room throwing everything, everywhere. I seriously cannot believe him. Trying to control my love life. He should be grateful that they're protecting me. He should be grateful that they've saved my life multiple times and he's sat there at his desk and done nothing.

I lay in bed and roll over covering myself with the blanket crying. The maids knock the door multiple times asking if there's something I want to eat. But I just refuse.

Roman, Seth and Braun attempt to get me to eat but I refuse them too. I feel mentally and physically sick at the thought of my father controlling me and the age that I am. He has no right. Just because he decided to fuck everything up and be in the stupid mafia. Absolutely pathetic. Mom doesn't even understand why he puts all of us through this but he still does, he cares for nothing and no one. Not even his family all he cares for is money.

Hours go by and I still haven't eaten. I just lay here with a blanket around me staring at the wall.
I will not live the life my father wants. I will live my life the way that I want.

My mother enters my room, sitting down on my bed trying to get me to look at anything other than just the wall, trying to talk me into eating and trying to talk me into forgiving my father but all there is, is silence.

Days go by, and I don't even hear from Dean.

Deans POV:

Everyday gets Harder for me, not being able to see or speak to Kaileigh without making our feelings stronger. I can return to work tomorrow. But Shane is going to continue making that difficult for us.
I wish things didn't have to be this way.

Kaileigh's pov:
Waking up alone was so difficult for me, I haven't eaten in days. Deans back today but I know "my father aka Shane" is gonna ruin everything as usual.
The maids call me down for breakfast and I see dad and mum sat at the head of the table as Braun, Seth and Roman and Dean are stood around the table. Breakfast already laid out on the table for all of us.

Shane: good morning.
He looks at me. I scoff and roll my eyes .

Mom: good morning sweetheart.

I smile at her and walk over kissing her on the cheek.

Me: good morning momma. Are you alright? Did you sleep well?

She looks up at me with a smile on my face.

Mom: I slept great thank you sweetie. Sit down, eat with us.

I sigh.

Me: no thank you momma, not hungry.

Her eyes widen.

Mom: but sweetie you haven't eaten in days, you're getting so skinny and don't forget you're still recovering.

I sigh walking over to the fridge grabbing a carton of orange juice and a glass.

Me: sorry ma , I'm just not hungry.

I say as I turn around walking up the stairs as I hear Shane calling me.

Shane: kaileigh get your ass back down here and eat your breakfast now.

I laugh shaking my head, before continuing upstairs and shutting my door before locking it.

Shane's pov:

Me: now guys, you understand the rules for today. You need to be extra vigilant, and whenever you're guys are out you do not let kaileigh leave your side at any time. I hired you guys for a reason, you need to be strictly professional. I don't want anything dodgy going on. Any suspicious acts around the house outside , let me know immediately. Anyone around kaileigh acting suspicious bring her home.

I look mainly at Dean.

Me: Kaileigh's is in a very very bad and stubborn mood today, which id like to stay out of the way. She's got a really bad temper on her. So don't let her out of your sight.

Sara(aka Kaileigh's mom): please just make sure she is safe. I can't risk losing my baby, I know that we spend the majority of the time in the house but god knows what could happen.

They all nod and finish eating breakfast.

Romans pov:

Seeing the way Shane was pretty much glaring at Dean the entire time he was speaking; was harsh. He's finally happy and Shane has to ruin in.
Me, Seth and Braun are obviously going to let Dean see and speak to Kaileigh only to an extent because we can't afford to have Dean lose his job.

Kaileigh's pov;

I couldn't even look at Dean today his first day back and it's all gone horribly.

I head into the bathroom and take the bandage off my arm; seeing that it's severely bruised , I leave the bandage off to try and let some air get to it.
I wash my face and brush my teeth. I hear shuffling outside my door and I could tell it was the guys, the maids had already cleaned my room whilst I was downstairs, which i was grateful for.

I get out of bed after drinking my orange juice and head towards my mums office.

Braun: ma'am; where are you going?

I look up at him.

Me: to see my mom, I can do what I want in this house. I don't need anyones permission to do so.

I walk away and knock on my moms door.

Me: momma, are you okay?

She looks up at me, tears in her eyes.

Mom: im alright honey, it's just I don't like the way your father is treating us. Especially you and Dean. It's just not fair.  I wish there was a way out of this but if I say anything to your father he'll lock me in that cold room again or worse.

I look up at her grabbing her hand.

Me: mom, it's not your fault. I don't want to talk about it anymore. I feel like a caged animal. I don't have any privacy. If he didn't get involved in the mafia, we wouldn't be in this shit in the first place. He put as in danger, we are always at risk because of him.