Prologue - Pt. 2

Gwen's POV

"We fight." Steve starts walking towards us, followed by his team. 

"This is gonna end well." Nat whispers next to me and I let out a huffed laugh as we all start walking towards them. They start running towards us. 

"They're not stopping." Spidey says in a panicked voice. 

"Neither are we." Dad says and I know that Nat is right. We take off running towards them and me and Nat start fighting against the new guy that can turn tiny. Nat looks over at Clint and I say 

"I've got this one." She smiles and takes off running towards Barton. I finally flip Tiny Guy over and he groans in pain. I see Wanda send the cat guy flying in the air and I use my telekinesis to take her down. She gets up and starts sending random objects flying at me but I jump over them all. She finally hits me with a broken piece of a truck, knocking me down. As she starts to run away, I use my telekinesis to put cars all around her, trapping her in without hurting her. I turn my head and see Cap throw his shield at the legs of a water tank, sending it collapsing on Spidey. He catches it, barely, so I run over. When Cap turns around, I'm there standing in front of him. "Yeah, you're not going anywhere." 

"You don't belong here, Gwen." I get startled at the sound of my name and I uncross my arms. I look back at Spidey-Boy and see he's out of earshot, still struggling with the water tank. 

"How'd you know it was me?" 

"Come on, you really think I wouldn't recognize that voice? I've known you for four years." He lets out a sigh. "Look, you're too young to understand all this." I roll my eyes. 

"Oh, that is just an excuse! Your 'buddy' is a murderer. He's killed so many innocent people!" 

"That's not who he is anymore. He's different-" 

"I don't care if he's different! That's who he was, he did all those things. And he should pay the price. We're paying the price right now! Look around, Steve." I gesture my hand to everyone fighting behind me. He looks grim. "This is our family. And they're fighting each other with no limits." He sighs. "So, I'm sorry, but I have to do this." I get my powers ready to use on Steve when my body suddenly freezes and can't move. Wanda is holding my body still and lifts me up into the air. 

"I'm sorry!" Steve yells and runs away. Wanda lets go and I go falling to the concrete. Spidey-Boy gets the water tank to stay put and rushes over, helping me up. 

 "Are you alright?" 

"Well, I fell 20 feet and landed on hard concrete so not really?" I say a bit sarcastically. 

"R-right. Hehe. Stupid question." 

"Thank you, though." I say smiling, even though I know he can't see it. His mask eyes go wide and he scratches the back of his neck. Suddenly there's a whoosh noise and Tiny Guy turns huge and grabs onto Rhodey. 

 "Holy shit!" Spidey and I say in unison and chuckle after realizing. 

"Okay, Tiny Dude is big now. He's big now!" Uncle Rhodey says over comms. Tiny Dude starts swinging Uncle Rhodey around when Dad comes up to him. 

"Give me back my Rhodey." Dad says in a serious voice and I can't help but laugh. Tiny Dude flicks Rhodey towards a plane. 

"I got him!" Spidey says, while chasing after him. Spidey grabs a hold of him with his webs but starts flying with him. I use my telekinesis to hold Spidey-Boy in place, allowing Rhodey to fly back towards the Giant Dude. I release Spidey and the Giant Dude pushes a bus towards the King. I step in front of him and cut the bus in half with my telekinesis. The Giant Dude starts throwing huge objects at us left and right and we just keep dodging them. He throws a plane lit on fire at Dad. 

"Okay, anybody on our side hiding some shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose? I'm open to suggestions." Dad says, dodging the plane. The cat and I head towards Cap and Barnes. The Giant Dude sees us and stands in our way. 

"You wanna get to them? You'll have to go through me." he says, kicking the stacked crates we're standing on into pieces, forcing us to jump off. He reaches down for us when Uncle Rhodey starts shooting at him, Spidey-Boy still attached by a web. Spidey lets go of Rhodey, swings onto the Giant Dude, and kicks him in the face, giving us a chance to run away. Before we can, Clint starts shooting arrows at us, which we have to keep dodging. The cat grabs the arrows in mid-air and they explode. 

"Go." he says to me. "Help the other spider." With those words I take off running towards Spidey and the Giant Dude. Once I get to the top of the Giant Dude with Spidey, we both nod and climb over him, blocking his eyesight. 

"Get off." he says, swatting at us, causing us both to nearly fall off. Vision comes up and knocks into the Giant Dude, causing him to stumble over. Vision looks over and sees Steve and Bucky trying to get to the plane. 

"We got this. Go stop them." I yell over the noise to Vision. He nods and passes through the Giant Dude. The Giant Dude continues trying to crush me and Spidey. 

"Hey, you know that really old movie? Empire Strikes Back?" Spidey says, dodging the Giant Dude. Man, this kid is young. 

"Jesus, Tony, how old is this kid?" Rhodey said. "I don't know, I didn't carbon date him, he's on the young side." Spidey ignores them and continues talking. 

"You know that part when they're on the snow planet with the walking thingys?" I realize what he's talking about, having seen that movie hundreds of times. 

"Guys, I think he's onto something." I say, starting to swing webs around his legs. 

"Alright, now Tony, go high." Rhodey says, doing the same. They fly up to the Giant Dude and knock him in his face in unison, causing him to fall down. 

"Yes! Haha, that was awesome!" Spidey gives a thumbs up but isn't paying attention when he gets hit by the Giant Dude's hand and tumbles to the ground and crashes into a pile of crates. Idiot.  The plane starts to take off. I try to attach a web but can't. 

"Come on." I hear Uncle Rhodey say. When I look up, he's up in the air. I attach a web to him and we take off towards the plane together, Dad not far behind us. Once Dad catches up, I suddenly notice Sam close behind us. 

"Rhodey, Sam's tailing us." 

"Vision, I got a bandit on my six." Rhodey says into the comms. Vision spots him and sends his laser towards Sam. Sam ducks and it shoots right into Rhodey, causing all of his systems to shut down and both of us to start falling. I attach my web onto Dad and try to catch Rhodey with my telekinesis but can't. 

"Kid, use your powers to stop him!" Dad tells me. 

"I can't, he's going too fast!" Suddenly, Rhodey lands on the ground with a thud and we land to his side. Dad takes off his mask and Rhodey is unconscious. 

"911 has been called. Help is on the way." F.R.I.D.A.Y echoes from Rhodey's suit.