wrong decisions

"you did what?!", taehyung asks shocked and angrily. jeongguk went to a party with his friends the day before. he just told taehyung what he did there and taehyung doesn't like it at all.

"i just wanted to try it once okay?"

"jeongguk you did drugs! don't act like it's not a big deal! i can't believe that you've done this.", he says after finding out jeongguk did coke.

jeongguk found new friends he spends a lot of time with and taehyung hates it. not to mention that he's totally neglecting taehyung without even realizing, but the fact that his new friends are a bad influence makes it so much worse.

"tae please, don't make a big deal out of it."

he just looks at him with a dropped jaw.

"i can't fucking believe this. i didn't say anything when you started drinking, but coke? jeongguk you never were the kind of person to do stuff like that."

"tae baby-"

"i'm so disappointed. how would you react if i did that?"

when jeongguk thinks about it he has to admit for himself that he'd totally freak out.

jeongguk who's sitting on the edge of the bed pulls taehyung close by his wrist.

"i won't do it again, okay? you don't have to worry."

"i hope so.", he just mumbles madly.

"let's relax now okay? we didn't spend the night together in a long time."

no wonder when you're always with your new friends.

but no matter what, taehyung can't resist the feeling of being close to his lover, letting himself down on his lap now and kissing his lips.

~

"taeeeeee.", jeongguk calls him at three am, waking the other up who had just fallen asleep half an hour ago.

"jeongguk?"

"can i pleaseee come over, my parents will unalive me.", he laughs. taehyung immediately hears he's drunk.

taehyung sighs.

"yeah. do you want me to pick you up?"

"noo, i'm like 5 minutes away, stay in bed. i'm a big boy.", his drunk jabbering makes taehyung sad. not that the thinks it's a bad thing to drink sometimes, but not THIS often.

"sure."

jeongguk actually arrives 5 minutes later, texting taehyung to open the door with plenty of typing mistakes.

"tae. i missed you.", jeongguk let's himself fall on taehyung while they're still standing, hiding his face in taehyung's chest.

"jeongguk you need to be quiet or my parents will wake up. you don't want them to see you drunk, do you?"

he shakes his had. "but did you miss me too?"

"jeongguk shh, please just come upstairs."

"so you didn't miss me?", he asks. he's so damn drunk.

"i missed you gguk, please come on now."

jeongguk lifts his head and starts walking, but not without taehyung's support, holding the other by his arm so he doesn't fall.

they arrive at taehyung's room. he immediately closes the door, watching jeongguk quickly go to taehyung's bed, sitting down, his head hanging low.

taehyung sits down next to him, with a sigh.