never meant to be pt.2

jeongguk spent a lot of time with the woman the last couple days.

the first month of taehyung leaving, he was just feeling unbelievably depressed. he still is. but he's trying to distract himself. it's kind of stupid since he would've left taehyung anyway to be with that woman. but when taehyung just leaves without a goodbye, jeongguk not knowing where he is, it's a different story.

it's his own fault after all.

bts still lives together. they just couldn't move out right now, with the shared emotions of missing tae and not knowing where he is. the fact that not even the paparazzi caught him and updated his location, makes them worry even more.

"i swear to god if he got kidnapped and something happened to him i will kill jeongguk. like actually kill him.", jimin says.

none of them told jeongguk how much they're actually blaming him for all this. jeongguk was already unbelievably depressed and it was taehyung's wish for them to not be mad at him after all. or more like not telling him how mad they are.

"is he with that woman again?", hoseok asks.

"yeah. she's not even half as pretty as taehyung. literally jeongguk is dumb as fuck.", yoongi says, making the others agree.

they know that not everything is about looks, but who could be a better person than taehyung anyway?

taehyung is cute, funny, very mature, caring, the best comforter ever and he just has the biggest heart. only god knows what jeongguk's problem is.

~

taehyung is only one more bad event away from killing himself.

he thinks of elliot.

they even had sex.

taehyung is in disgust with himself, not knowing what he thought when he did that. but honestly he was just feeling abandoned and lonely and had no one to hug him, cuddle him and touch him anymore. he had no comfort anymore.

to be honest taehyung didn't necessarily need to have sex, he was fine with just cuddling elliot, sometimes before falling asleep accidentally catching himself how he imagined it was jeongguk. but elliot started it and taehyung just went along.

which he regrets heavily now.

did jeongguk already have sex with her?

his heart aches at that, a grimace plastered on his face at the thought.

honestly he doesn't know how he wasn't spotted by anyone yet. it's probably because he barely leaves the house and when he does is just to walk to the grocery store real quick to buy new milk, which would always turn to rot too soon, since he only needs a little for coffe and that isn't enough to finish a whole pack in three days.

he also gets something to eat. not very much just some basic stuff like bread, which he barely even touches.

so when he's outside, wearing his hood over his head, walking around like a lost puppy, it's not like people pay attention.

sometimes when he notices how long he actually went without eating, because his body starts sending him not ignorable signals, he makes himself some ramen real quick but that's pretty much it.

taehyung definitely hit rock bottom.

the night he left he immediately changed his phone number so no one could reach him. but he still has all the numbers on his phone.