everything comes to an end pt.2

taehyung is sitting in his new house. his new room.

he feels so empty.

he's holding the little bunny plushie in his hands that jeongguk bought him 4 months ago. he smiles weakly at the memory.

taehyung is so depressed. he misses jeongguk like hell. he misses him to a point that sometimes he wants to forget what he did, just call him and tell him he wants him back.

but he can't.

he finds the pictures of him and jeongguk in his drawer. he starts sobbing as he sees a picture of jeongguk kissing him on the cheek.

he wants to call him.

it's 2 am right now.

taehyung changed his number so jeongguk can't call him. but he still has jeongguk's number.

he looks at the name on his phone.

"gguk."

he wants to hear his voice. he has to.

with shaking hands he clicks on the name, calling him with no caller iD.

it rings two times. then jeongguk picks up.

taehyung's eyes grow wide. he has to cry harder.

"hello?", jeongguk asks.

taehyung puts his hand over his mouth so he doesn't sob loudly.

"tae?", jeongguk asks, even though taehyung didn't answer.

he cries and jeongguk hears a little cry only for a second.

"tae? tae! is that you? tae please don't hang up. i love you so much tae please come back.", jeongguk starts crying.

"i love you tae.", jeongguk sobs.

"can i visit you? i need to see you.", he asks with his shaking voice, both of them crying hardly.

"i'm so sorry tae, i'm so sorry. i only wish me the worst i swear i know i deserve all this pain and more, but i can't do it anymore.", his voice breaks.

"please talk to me, you can hurt me, but please just talk to me."

this breaks taehyung's heart.

he hangs up.

~

"hey jeongguk.", a random boy at school comes to him.

school is already over for more than an hour now. jeongguk was just in the library, reading one of taehyung's favorite books and fell asleep. all the other students are already gone. 

"do i know you?"

"i have to tell you something.", the other seems very nervous.

"what is it?"

"you know the party four months ago.."

that woke jeongguk's interest, widening his eyes for a moment.

"yeah, what about it?"

"you slept with sarah..."

"how do you know i slept with her?", he asks, he's really pissed now.

"look, first i want to say that i'm really sorry. after i found out that taehyung moved... i thought i could handle the guilt but i can't. that's why i'm telling you."

"telling me what?!", jeongguk asks impatiently.

"i drugged you that night."

jeongguk's heart skips a beat. his mouth drops. he looks at the other in shock.