never meant to be pt. 3

can y'all see the picture on the top? i put one there but it isn't visible to me somehow.

have fun reading💗

_______________

a couple hours later his heart is beating unbelievably fast, scared that he might die because of it, after receiving a message from jeongguk.

bunny:
i'll be there in 5

babe:
13th floor
last door on the right
it's open

after texting back he quickly gets up to unlock the door already.

simply because he didn't want to open the door and stand in front of jeongguk awkwardly, not knowing what to do. yes he's that much of an overthinker.

of course the first thing he'd want to do is to throw himself in jeongguk's arms, hugging him tightly until he can't breathe anymore, but he doesn't know if jeongguk wants to do the same.

knock.

then the door opens.

taehyung gasps, looking at the figure that's standing now in the livingroom after walking through a small corridor, from which he had already seen taehyung sitting on a sofa.

jeongguk drops his little suitcase on the ground against the white wall, then he is just standing there, looking at taehyung, his heart is shattering more with every passing second by seeing the state of his hopefully-soon-again-boyfriend.

the reason he brought a suitcase is because he knew, even if taehyung wouldn't accept his apology, he could never just fly back to korea. he would probably stay in new york, in an apartment not too far away from taehyung, making sure he's okay every day and of course trying to win him back.

he notcies that taehyung had lost a lot of weight. a very concerning amount of weight. his once tanned beautiful skin turned into a pale white, his deep eyebags full on display.

but he's still as beautiful as jeongguk remembered him.

what he doesn't know is that he doesn't look much better himself. he had also had lost weight, not as much as taehyung, but still. and his skincolor reminded taehyung of a corpse in combination with the eyebags.

jeongguk can't take it anymore.

he moves closer just to sit down and pull taehyung into the tightest hug he ever gave him.

taehyung starts sobbing into his chest, clinging to him like his life depends on it.

"i'm so sorry.", jeongguk cries.

"i hate you! i hate you so much!"

"i know baby, i'm so sorry. i love you."

"fuck you. fuck you! i hate you!", taehyung starts hitting the other's chest and jeongguk wishes someone would just beat the shit out of himself because he deserves it after what he did do taehyung.

jeongguk tries to calm him down, trying to hold his arms to stop them hitting him.

"shh baby you're fine. everything's alright, i'm here."