save me

tw: abuse, rape

"taehyung!", his boyfriend bogum calls his name angrily after he just came home.

taehyung already starts shaking when he comes down the stairs, his body still hurting from the bruises.

"y-yes?", he asks, entering the kitchen.

"i told you to bring the trash outside until i'm back, didn't i?"

taehyung can feel his heartbeat fastening even more. he cleaned the whole house and his body was hurting terribly, he totally forgot to bring the trash out.

he's going to die now.

"i'm s-sorry, i forgo-"

he can't finish his sentence because he feels a burning pain on his cheek. he just got slapped by him.

"you can do nothing right. i let you live with me, you live by my money, without me you'd be on the streets starving! but still you're so ungrateful and can't do the things i'm telling you to do."

taehyung's parents died when taehyung and bogum just started talking. taehyung was devastated because he was feeling completely alone then. bogum offered him to live with him and taehyung agreed but said that he'd start working as well, so he could pay rent too. but bogum didn't allow it. taehyung thought it's because he didn't want him to work when he's already depressed but now taehyung realizes bogum just didn't want to give him freedom.

at first bogum was really nice to him and they started dating. but pretty soon he started to show his true colors and taehyung hates it. he hates it but he also can't leave him. first of all bogum wouldn't let him and the second thing is, where should he go?

sleep on the streets?

only the thought of being alone outside when it's dark gives taehyung goosebumps. but living with him and being treated this way scares him too. sometimes it scares him to death.

"i'm going to take a shower. wait in the bedroom for me."

taehyung nods, still shaking like crazy. bogum leaves the kitchen and taehyung is still standing there, not even daring to move a little bit even though bogum is already gone.

after a few seconds he starts walking upstairs though with his shaking legs, before he sits down on the bed. he moves closer to the headboard and leans his back against it, anxiously chewing on his lips as he's trying not to cry.

he doesn't know how much time passed, but bogum enters the bedroom now, fully dressed and taehyung's heart starts beating faster. he watches bogum's every move closely as he's coming closer to taehyung.

then he lays down and suddenly pulls taehyung closer, basically forcing him to lay on his chest.

he starts rubbing his back softly and placing a kiss on his head.

"i'm sorry for hurting you baby, you know work stresses me out, right?"

taehyung nods his head and he closes his eyes as he enjoys the feeling of being touched in a nice and lovely way.

he cuddles up properly on bogum's chest since it's the only affection he gets and he's craving it badly. he's craving it all the time so he's happy when he finally feels some kind of love.

suddenly he moves his hand from taehyung's back down to his butt. he starts caressing it before he squeezes his lightly.

taehyung doesn't worry about it because why should he? it's normal, wanting to touch his partner, right?