Adrien's birthday party

Chloé p

Chloé p.o.v.-

"Okay everyone, are you ready to surprise Adrien!?" I said as I look at everyone with a smile, the kids shouted out with a yes I feel my phone ding. I took out my phone to see that adrien's text telling me that  he was here, I send him a quick text telling him to head into the roof.

"Okay everyone, adrien is coming! Hide quick!" I said and everyone went to hide except for me I stayed in the middle. I hear the doors open and I turn around to face adrien with a smile.

"Happy birthday adrien!" The whole class said at the same time surprising adrien who was looking at us with a tearful smile, he looks at me and runs to hug me. "Thanks a lot chloe, I'm glad that your my best friend." I hug him him back with a smile.

'I just want to make him happy, since he has a to struggle to make friends for the first time and his dad doesn't pay attention to much to him' I thought as I let him go and hang out with nino who was blowing bubbles and alya was taking pictures of the food along with marinette looking at the cake, I went to talk to them well more to marinette.

"Hey marinette, I just want to thank you

"Hey marinette, I just want to thank you." I said to her and she looks confused and surprised. "Your welcome, I guess. Why though?" She asked me.

"Because of the gift that you made for him, I know that gift was from you and I just wanted to thank you for not telling him that it wasn't from his dad." I said with a smile and put my hands together as we both watch Adrien laughing with nino and fooling around. Marinette turns to me and smiles at my expression.

"Oh well, I'm glad that he at least like it. I heard that you made that watch for adrien, is it true that you made it?" She asks me and I nodded turning to look at her.

"It's true I actually tried to make someone made by me and I got into music recently so I wanted to combine them together." I said as I put my hand on my other elbow looking down with a small smile, I look around to see that it was luka looking around until he saw me he wave at me with a smile. I wave at him with a blush on my face and I went to meet him.