Su-Han

"Move it people! Ándale pa que les pago!" Chloe shouts that she didn't even notice she switched to Spanish until a butler who was moving a drawer to a brand new bedroom

"But you don't pay us." The butler mutter with a raised eyebrow but flinch as Chloe turns around to give him a look.

"Never mind!" Butler said as he passed by the head butler whispering to him

"Never mind!" Butler said as he passed by the head butler whispering to him. "Is it me or does that remind you of a mom look?" The young butler said and puts the small drawer by the king sized bed.

Jean chuckles as he adjusts the baby blue sheets on the bed and pillows. "I'm sure she's just nervous meeting her brother who will be here in two days." He said watching Chloe order everyone around to make everything perfect even laying a new video camera by the TV after hearing that her brother likes filming and editing.

"Wow, she has a brother?" The young butler asked shocked and Jean nods. "A half-brother at that which means..." Jean said and the young boy eyes widen.

"And how did she take it?" He asked and Jean sighs.

"Well.."

______ Flashback

"How could you hide this from me?! And how can you forgive her for this?!" Chloe asked with a glare looking at her parents slamming her hands on the table. "It happened a long time ago sweetheart, I came to terms in what had happened and I love your mother so much." Andre said with a frown looking down.

"I loved her so much that I could see that she felt guilty in her actions, your mother came to me after the whole one time thing-." Andre is cut off by Chloe.

"You mean with her already having sex with the guy? I'm not a little girl, I know the basics of affairs." She said with a frown as she takes a seat giving her mother a look who looked away.

"Why tell me now? Did something happen?" Chloe asked since she never knew that the original Chloe had a brother, she didn't even have any knowledge of this season about the unknown brother. "Nothing bad happened, he just wanted to change school something about finding roaches in his locker." Audrey said with a sigh making Chloe freeze.