I'm sorry, what?!

In a private room, Chloe was seen experimenting with Luka helping beside her but her cursing could be heard sounding a bit bitterly

"That damn demon can kiss my-." Chloe was cut off by an apple in her mouth, she huffed giving Pollen a look. "Language." Pollen said with a smile and yelps seeing a half eating apple get thrown at her.

"Hey! Be nice." Pollen said crossing her little arms, Chloe sighs rubbing her eyes. "Right, sorry."

"I think I got it." Luka said finally looking up from the pot. "This kinda feels like we're in Snape's class if it was possible." He said with a smile looking at the board where all the people got akumatized and how many times they had been in Shadow moth's control.

"This could have been easy if that demon didn't limit my knowledge of the future." Chloe said and puts on her goggles giving him a thumbs up. "Here... we... go." Luka said slowly sprinkling pepper on the pot, they jumped away from the explosion.

They sigh at the result and Chloe kiss his cheek. "You tried." She said and went to clean the table, Luka rubs his nape. "I know and I really thought that "spicy little rock" would be pepper." He said and helps her.

Their phones ring making them look on their watch which it was connected.

"Time to feed the Kwamis." Chloe said and make their way into a hallway letting them out a secret passage from her portrait above the bed, Luka had the miracle box in hand and jumps down on the bed. "Good, the food is here." She said seeing the food cart in the living room.

Luka pushed the top of the miracle box in the kwami's little doors open, they all cheer seeing the food.

"Thank you, Chloe!" They all said and Chloe smiles handing a plate to Luka. "Your welcome, guys." She said and both couple sit on the couch.

"It feels like we're watching over a kindergarten." Luka chuckles watching the some Kwamis play around after eating their food, Chloe smiles with a nod. "You remember we have a pool day right? We agreed to go with Adrien and his girlfriend Daphne." He said and Chloe gasps standing up from the couch making her way to the closet.

"That's right! Here it is." Chloe said as she taking out a yellow and black strip two piece     swimsuit showing it to Luka. She jumps when a sound of glass breaking hits the ground, Chloe takes a look to see her boyfriend had dropped his glass orange juice looking at her swimsuit with a small blush.

He covers his face seeing Chloe looking at him with a small smile as she puts it in a gym bag along with stuff they will need for the pool.

"I feel like we're forgetting something." Chloe said but snaps her fingers when she remembered. "Oh yeah! Mom wanted to talk to me about something important." She said and shrugs.