𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓽.1

Note : I'm sorry I haven't updated much is just that I always come up with new books to write ( quotev ) and than I go to those books, I made so much books. I had made another miraculous ladybug but this one is a marinette male version, and other books I'm working on too. I will try to work on the Jupiter one but if you guys haven't read the male marinette story go check it out guys.

 I will try to work on the Jupiter one but if you guys haven't read the male marinette story go check it out guys

Chloe p.o.v. -

"Honestly, did you had to bring the kids with us? Why couldn't you have the butler take care of them." My mom said as we step out of the car as we smile at the cameras, Luka puts a hand on my back as he carefully carries harry and I carry angel.

"I told you, his on his break besides I don't want them to be alone." I said as I waved at a camera amd my mom looks at my dad with a frown.

"Anthony! Uh.... Andre! Be a dear and fire the chauffeur, I can't believe Gabriel allows his staff to drive like that!" My mother orders him and my dad give her a smile.

"Yes, of course, Audrey dear!" He said and I give Adrien's bodyguard a small smile. "Don't worry, you did great mister. I'll pretty sure she can't do that since you work for Adrien's dad." I said and he gives me a thankful smile as he drives away.

"What is this carpet? Is it fabric? Why isn't the red carpet made out of marble, like I said?" Mom ask as she steps back when she noticed the red carpet and I sigh while luka gives me a small laugh.

"Now, I see why your mom is called the harshest fashion critic. She criticizes everything." He said and I give him a nod. "That's right, even my dad told me when I was a baby she wanted me to have the dress in gold." I said making him wince, but we walked ahead ignoring my mom as she fired Sabrina's dad. We we're stopped by nadja chamuck who held a microphone to my mom.

"Audrey, like the slogan of your magazine says, ' of its on good taste, it's in style Queen.' So, what's in good taste this year?" She asks my mom and she looks down at her up and down with a disgust look.

"Judging by the way you're dressed, you obviously don't know, dear. For your information, the trend this year is glitter." My mom said making nadja a little annoyed but ignores the comment while she continues to ask her more questions.

"As the editor of style queen, you spend a lot of time in New York. It must've be nice to be with your family for a change, here in Paris? Specially with your little nephews." She tells my mom and I give her a small smile since she wasn't answering at all.

"I'm pretty sure she's glad to see us nadja, specially since harry and Angel had made a small present for her." I said gesturing to the kids in my hands and Lukas to. Angel nervously showed his grandmother a small wrapping paper made out of golden wrapping  and a glitter bow which I knew she was going to take because it was glitter.