Animaestro

Chloe p.o.v. -

"The trailer and the animation looks amazing, I wonder how people haven't noticed that your voicing queen bee as you." Luka said as he looks at the mirror to get the tie correct but I see that he was having trouble with it, I give out a small chuckle and help him.

"It's magic, keeps us protected from people finding out who we are. I think when people look at us they see something else. Are you sure your mom is okay with taking care of the kids?" I asked him and he nods.

"Don't worry, I did tell my twin to look out for them just to make sure." He responded and kiss my head and I nodded.

I grabbed my phone from the charger and I see a red flower vase with a note on it, I pick up the small letter and read it.

"Hope to see you at the movie premiere, love Adrien your best childhood friend." I read out loud and I sigh putting down the card, I felt hands around my waist and luka puts his head on my shoulder to frown at the card.

"Again?" He asks and I nodded.

"I really need to have a talk with him about this, but for now let's enjoy some time together." I said and we both kissed and left making sure that I had my small purse where pollen was resting.

🐝🐍🐝🐍

Once we got to the movie theater, we waved to the people taking pictures with a smile.

"Glad that mom isn't here or a big fight would have happen." I whisper to luka who chuckles.

"You got that right, looks who's here." Luka said pointing over there and I see that marinette being a clumsy person dropping some macaroons. She was saved by jagged stone and handing the last ones to him and the director of the movie but I saw that he didn't get one in time, I hear a lot of clicks making us turn around to see adrien waving at the camera crew with a smile.

I feel luka hold my waist with a frown as Adrien comes towards us, I could see him frown when he saw that luka was with me.

"Good to see that your out of the house, I hope everything was okay on the way here?" I ask him with a smile as I give him a hug and he hugs me back.

"Everything was okay, that is until I have to chaperone kagami and her twin brother." He said with a frown when he talked about kite.

"I'm sure everything is going to be fine, just called us if you need help since we are going to be in the front row." I said and he nods.

"Adrien, you're expected to welcome the tsurugis." I hear nathalie say and he leaves to greet them but I just realize that kite was the one who I have to sit next to and gasp when I saw him coming in with his mother holding his arm and kagami walking beside her brother.

"Oh, no! Not him/her!" Marinette and I said looking at the entrance, luka looks confused to my change of mood. "Huh? Stop it! You're copying me! Quit it!" We both say at the same time pointing at each other.

"No, you quit it!" We both said again and she puts a macaroon on my mouth shutting me up, I take a bit out of it and smile. "Do you know her?" She asks me and I finish the macaroon and I nodded.

"I do know who she is but not that well, the one I know is her twin brother. Kite is a fellow teammate from fencing classes, he's mean to her own sister and I don't like him because last time he wanted to ask me on a date but I told him that I was already taken." I said and told her more about kagami and her family and watched as adrien talks to them on their language, kite winks at me as he and her sister fallow adrien but he scoffs when he saw luka holding my waist.