Lady Wifi

( Author note : As you guys have notice is that I will be doing episodes that involve Chloé on it and sometimes I will do something else for the episode that she does not appear, keep in mind that I don't own pictures at the bottom and only own the edits I make on the top or when I put them on the story)

chloé p.o.v. -

"Kids I'm pleased with your last assignments, some of you have really stepped up. I do appreciate it, now is time to move to our new assignment." Ms. Bustier announces and I turn to see alya put out a cutout picture in front of my face, I move my head to the side to gesture to the teacher because she was looking at alya with a frown. Alya puts the picture away and looks at Ms. Bustier with a smile and the teacher looks at marinette's empty seat.

"Is marinette still at the girls room?" She asks alya and she shrugs her shoulders not knowing where marinette is. "Tonight I want you all to read chapter 3  the breath taking of "France: The first thousand years" than answer this simple questionnaire." She says as she hands out our homework for today and I waved goodbye to Sabrina and headed to the lockers because I promise to play ladybug and cat noir cosplay with a little kid I'm taking care of, is a kid's butler that they couldn't find anyone to take care of her during her shift. I told her that I could take care of her until she finishes her job, she told me that her daughter is a fan of chat noir and ladybug so I remember putting the fake ladybug yo-yo and outfit on my locker.

I got everything I need and left since I wanted to arrive on time to greet the little girl. As I leave into the car I didn't notice Alya running after me and watching as I leave quickly. "Parker step on that gas, I want to be on time to meet one of the workers kid." I said with a smile and he nods.

(Somewhere else)

(Somewhere else)

"Chloé." Alya whispers to nino and he looks shock for a moment but shakes his head. "That's can't be, she's always on time for school and is always around us when there is an akuma attack. I mean sure, she's nice and cares about her friends but I'm pretty sure she isn't ladybug. Didn't you say that ladybug is ancient and years much older than us you are cray-cray, lady." Nino says with a smile but at the same time he was thinking about what she said but he didn't want to expose someone without evidence.

"I am so not, you'll see. Besides ever since ladybug and chat noir showed up, she suddenly changes persona and becomes all nice and likable, she even apologized to some kids that she was mean to... from what I heard around the school and our classmates." Alya says and nino nods in understanding because on their first day of school, Chloé came in as a new person and became the nice person sure she still had the spunk in her but only when is necessary and if her friends are in danger. They both stood up from their seats and went to leave marinette's stuff at her house and talk the possibility of Chloé being ladybug in disguise.

(End of this part between them)

I open the door and stood beside Sabrina who was waiting for in the school entrance, we both talk and went to our lockers to get our books, as I was about to take my books inside my purse I hear nino bang himself close to my locker.