Reflekta

Chloé p.o.v. - ( she doesn't have heels, has flats )

"You look cute today Chloé, but you know we are just taking a school picture right?" Ivan says and I shake my head

"You look cute today Chloé, but you know we are just taking a school picture right?" Ivan says and I shake my head. "Well yeah but ever since I changed, I guess I need a new picture of my new self with my friends. Making it official that I'm part of your friends group." I said with a smile and Sabrina arrived just in time for her to be with me and for the picture.

"What took you so long?" I asked her.

"I had to make sure that I had that pin you give me, remember the Golden Rose." She says with a smile.

"Ok, time to flash does pretty white teeth. You guys take the front bench, quickly please I have 16 other classes to shoot." The photographer says as the kids he pointed out sit in the front of the bench.

"Next row. You, you, you and you go stand on the rear bench." The photographer pointing at me, Sabrina, alya and Nathan to sit/ stand in the bench.

"The rest of you boys stand in the middle of them." He says pointing the last kids except he forgot juleka who was looking doing in sadness. "Perfect! This is great now stop squirming and let's get this photo shot." He says and I stop him.

"Wait! You forgot about juleka!" I said making sure that he sees me pointing at juleka who was looking at her hand mirror. "Ahh, sorry my bad, go stand on the middle next to the blond boy." He says as he goes to her side to guide her and making sure that she stands besides adrien.

"Don't worry juleka, I'll make sure that everyone has eyes on you." I said with a smile and she looks at me surprise and give me a nod. "She's right, no more jinxed class photos." Marinette agreeing with me making her smile at the both of us.

"No, this isn't right, something is not working. You move over here, will ya?" The photographer says to Ivan and Ivan stand besides Sabrina and alya.

"Let's see.... hmmm..... it doesn't matter where I put him, it throws the picture out of whack." He says to the principal who was getting inpatient with the whole picture. "You, over here... you, here... and you... here." He says to everyone and not it seems he was satisfied that we were in a good picture.

"There, perfect." He says as he was ready to take the picture until he gives out a groan. "I don't believe this, I'm sorry I have to fetch another batter. Nobody move!" He says as he leaves to get a battery for the camera.

Juleka left to go to the bathroom, not knowing a girl around our age with long brown hair and red jacket was looking down at our class with an evil smirk as she goes to fallow juleka to the bathroom. Making sure that she doesn't go to the pictures in time and ruined her moment wit her class picture.

When the photographer comes back with a full charger, he starts to take a picture of us but than I change my position as I noticed that juleka hasn't come here yet. "Wait!" Me and marinette shout at the same time, making everyone in our class look at us weird.