CHAPTER TWENTYFOUR

EunJeong

EunJeong

Ever wonder how it feels like to feel lonely being around a crowd of people? Feeling like you have no friends knowing fully well you have them? A weight on your shoulders that you can't describe, yet the feeling of just giving up lingers in the back of your head? Feeling the need to breakdown in the most unexpected places, around people, even when watching something happy? Wanting to let everything out by screaming, but now being able? Having a horrible day and not being able to put it into words? Feeling pain somewhere in your body, that becomes so unbearable to the point of wanting to scratch where it hurts until it stops.

That's how I been feeling. Trying my best to keep myself together, trying no to have a meltdown in front of the group as they speak amongst themselves in HongJoong house.

Having a get together in HongJoongs house was not my plan on my day off. Especially when I feel like this. Is not a very good feeling; although a perfectly sane person would feel like this. Of course, I shouldn't feel like this around people I have come to be fond of. Trust. Which doesn't come easy for me.

"Eunjeong? Could you help me with my homework?" A fellow classmate sits by my side on the floor and I stop reading my book to glance over to her. Her brown eyes widen slightly, hope sparking up as I stare at them. Jimin, the girl that would always come to me when she need help with homework. I help her on what I can, as we only that two classes together.

I take her notebook and open it, sighing softly as I find the recent date pages and look for the homework she needs my help with. I understand that junior year is supposed to be difficult but why would you give a student so many mathematical problems to do in one day?

"I will give it to you when I finish, but I don't know if I will be able to finish before lunch brake ends." I say and she shakes her head quickly.

"All the matter is that you have done at least solved half the problems. I will be waiting by the girls bathroom on the first floor after lunch. Thank you very much lovely. Your the best." She says standing up from the floor and walks away while waving her fingers at me. I smile softly and wonder why Haru didn't come to school today. When he is around they never come near me. Weird, right?

*^*^*^*^*^*

"I know the bell has rang, Pabo. I'm just waiting in Eunjeong to give me back my notebook." I slow down my pace and step more quietly as I make my way towards the first floor girls bathroom. Listening to what the Jimin and her friends are saying. "Yes, Eunjeong, the lonely phycho. Honestly, I don't know why Haru hangs around with her; she's a total wreck and not the brightest in the bunch either. Ever since classes started, all I been doing is tricking her into thinking we're friends just so she could do my homework."