CHAPTER EIGTHTEEN

WooYoung

WooYoung

What do I have to do to make myself clear? No matter what I say she never listens. It almost seems like words enter through her ear but out through her butt. I'm tired of saying the same thing over and over again.

"Migyung, for the last time..stay away from me. I want nothing to do with you." I sigh out as my ex girlfriend drags me towards the crowd and stops once we are in the center.

"Dance with me. I know you love to dance." Migyung says, moving her hips and leans closer to me. I roll my eyes, walking through the sweaty, drunk crowd. I shake my head in disappointment. How did I let my life get here?

I walk up the stairs, slowly and look down the hallway, trying to remember which room is the bathroom. Honestly, for only two people that are rarely home this house is to big for them. A door opens and out walks Haru. I gave him a confused look and he just smirks at me.

"Hey, there's my favorite cousin!" Haru says, happily and I stare at him, following his every move. He has changed. Last I saw him, he was so happy and his eyes would light up no matter what. This Haru is different. His eyes are cold and dark, his attitude changed and he seems more talkative. "Come on, let's go get something drink."

My eyes drift to the door he came out of and then quickly towards him.

"Give me a minute, I'm looking for...Yeosang. He said he was up here. I will meet you at backyard, alright?" I say loudly and he nods his head and walks down the stairs.

I wait for him fully go down the stairs and I make my way over to the room slowly. I don't know why, but I have a feeling he did something in there. Is not a good feeling. Is almost like, I don't know how to explain it. All I know is that is a bad feeling.

I slowly open the door and see that is the bathroom. I squint my eyes as I see a red liquid on the floor and on the bathtub. I look behind the door and see familiar girl curl up. I see the red dress and quickly walk fully inside, kneeling in the floor and touch her hand. She flinched and I stare at her ruined ponytail.

She never flinches when I touch her, at least not anymore.

"Eun?" I speak her name and her head snaps up at me. Blood. That's all I see. My eyes widens, and start to panic. "W-what happened? Who did this? Why didn't you call out for help? Answer me Eun!" I give her question after question but she just stares at me.

Her cheek stained with tears and blood, a bruise is slowly forming on her right cheek and her neck. God who would even do such a thing? Haru.

No. It can't be. Sure he came out of this room but he wouldn't hurt someone. He couldn't even kill a bug when we were little, he surely wouldn't lay his hand on a girl. But he could. People change.