CHAPTER TWENTYFIVE

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Eunjeong

The world is cruel. It sets you on paths that would either be the best for you, or the worst; there is no in between. But you know what is worse then what the path the world sets on you? Humans. Human beings kill, abuse, rape, humiliate, bully, harass, and do so much more to other humans. Sometimes they would do those horrible things for satisfaction, mental illness, and other; yet it does not excuse them for their horrible doing.

I wonder how the world would be like if humans didn't fail it so miserably.

"Eun! Wait!" I stop walking to let Bora catch up to me. Turning around to look at her, I running my hand hair and she speaks. "You can't be mad at Yeosang for being who he is. Every one of us have gone through a rough past, which made use who we are today."

"I'm not mad at him. I- just, is a lot to take in, even if it was just hearing the word 'sadist'." I say and let a sigh out. Bora pats my back, bringing me into a hug after. "I want to go home still. Am I allowed to do that?" She shakes her head immediately.

"Not getting out of this that easy." She says and I whine as she breaks the hug, pulling me with her back to the house. A engine roars, making us north turn our head at the black van. It stops right next to us and two guys dressed in black come out of it in a hurry. We start to running back to the house, which is not far as the car stopped a few blocks away from it.

I scream when one of the guys grabs me, putting a cloth in my face that covers my my nose. Getting weak from inhaling what's on the cloth, my eyes get heavy. Last thing I get to see, it's Bora managing to open the front door before the other guy snatches her.

*^*^*^*^*^*

Wooyoung

We all stop trying to hold San back from trying to throw punches at Yeosang when the door opens. Staring at the door, no one comes in. Confused, Hongjoon makes his way to the door, closing it when he doesn't see anyone or anything.

"That was weird." He says waking back over to us and I stare at the door for a while, hoping Eunjeong would walk in. "Anyways, that's enough. Both of you. San get over yourself, you were worse than him, and Yeosang, don't hurt Eunjeong for your satisfaction." San and Yeosang look down and everyone relax a little at that.

*^*^*^*^*^*

EunJeong

I groan while looking around and my eyes land on an unconscious Bora. The door opens and I squint as the light form the outside sneaks in the dark room. Looking up at the person who has walked in, the person starts to undo the chains I am in and takes ahold of my arm tightly.

"Let me go." I say trying to get my arm out of his grip. The door closes behind us and I look around. It seems as if we were in a mansion, but who would  want to kidnap us?

After walking up the stairs, the person pushes a door open and throws me in. I grunt when I hit the floor and look up, cowardly backing away from him.

"Haru." I gasp out when my back his the door and he smiles at me. "What do you want?" He walks over to me, kneeling down to my level and chuckles.

"After all this years, you never knew what I wanted." He says while moving a strain of hair out of my face and I flinch slightly. "I mean, I get it. I never told you what I want over the course of living together. Isn't weird that anger blinds you so much that you actually forget the reason you angry in the first place."

"You're ranting." I whisper to him and he sighs. Haru always tent tu rant whenever he is about to admit something mischievous, I just wished I paid attention to it before it all got out of hand.

"Right. So!" He says and stands up, walking away. I slowly stand up from the floor, looking around the room. "I been thinking, who can I get back at you for all the years of pain and misery? So, at first I thought torture, right? Nothing wrong with some torture. But then I thought it was too, boom, you know?"

"No, I don't." I say to him and he throws his head back, his Adam's apple showing and his neck cracks when he moved his head around.

"Would stop interrupting me?" He says through grind teeth. "Anyways, so I thought, why not finish up were we left off when you got me arrested, but with a twist." My eyes widen and I place my hand on the door knob. He takes out his phones, tapping soon after.  "Oh, don't panic now. We will do that later. There's somewhere I need to be first. Now, my friend Jinhu here, will be escorting you back to the room where you friend is, and we will continue this when I get back."

The guy, whom I'm guessing is Jinhu, comes in the room and takes me out of the room. I grunt when he pushes me in the room I woke up in and look at Bora. Tears are running down her face, her eyes show nothing but fear and sadness, and her nose is red from all the crying.

"I'm so sorry." I say, my voice almost cracking as I hold back the need to cry as I look at her. I kneel next to her and she lets her head fall on my shoulders. "I didn't mean to get you involved in this."

"Eunjeong, tell me, please. I need to know what is going on?" Bora says in between sniffs and I stare at the door before opening my mouth. I tell her everything, starting from when I met Haru, to moving to Seoul, to meeting San, to the things I wished I never did, to today.

To say that I am the only one that hates myself would be an understatement. After I finished telling her the my past, all Bora could do is glare at me, although there is a slight of sadness behind them, but all I see is the anger, and disappointment in her glare. I told her the thing that no one knows, other than Haru and San. Something I wish I could forget, something that ruined me and San all together, and possibly Wooyoung if he finds out.

"You and San did what?!"

*^*^*^*^*^*

Hello~

Here is a chapter for y'all dummies😂
You ain't ready for the next one. Even I am not ready for it! It will make you gasp

Anyways,

Stay healthy and always smile☺️

VOTE&COMMENT