CHAPTER SIXTEEN

EunJeong

EunJeong

"Wooyoung, can you help me here?" I walk inside WooYoungs room, holding my dress with my hand. Trying not to let the dress fall from the front. "San is playing and didn't want to help me."

WooYoung gets up from his bed and walks over to me. I turn around, my back facing him and bite my bottom lip.

I feel his fingers slightly touch my skin as he takes a hold of the zipper and slowly zips my dress up. Taking a sharp breath in, I try my best to calm down the butterflies flying in my stomach.

When he finishes I turn around to face him. I smile at him as a 'thanks' and turn back around to leave. WooYoung clears his throat making me turn back to face him.

"What?" I ask him and he walks over me after looking down. He digs into his front pocket and takes a silver necklace out. It has a small flower on it and two little crystal on each side. My eyes widen. "You didn't have to."

"I know, but when San told me that today is your birthday, I went to get this at the mall. Is nothing fancy but I thought you might like it." He rambles and I smile at him. I turn around my nack facing me again, and I move my hair to the side.

"Can you put it on for me?" I asks and I hear him chuckle. WooYoung quickly puts the necklace on for me and I touch it once he finishes. "Thank you, it's beautiful."

"Don't mention it." He says and I clear my throat, quickly walking to my room. Before closing the door I look over to WooYoungs room and his still standing by the door, with a confused face. I chuckle and completely close the door.

*^*^*^*^*^*

The three of us get out of the taxi car and I sigh, looking at HongJoong house. You can hear the music blasting from the outside. I look at San with an annoyed face and he smiles at me innocently.

"Let's get this over with." I sigh out and we make our way inside. The music blast through my ear and I whines at the loudness.

WooYoungs walks away, going to who knows where while San takes my hand and drag me with him. We come across with Bora and she squeals when she sees me.

"Eun! Happy Birthday!" She says and hugs me tightly, almost spilling her drink on my back. "I'm going to steal you from San, if he doesn't mind?" I laugh as she drags me with her, not waiting for San's answer.

We walk up to the room where we spend our time together whenever I come over. She pushes me inside and I gasp, see in three boxes wrapped up on laying on the bed.

"Oh my, Bora you didn't have to." I say lowly, as I slowly walk over to the bed. She places her hand on my back and I look at her.

"One is from me, one is from San and one is from all the boys." Bora says and I touch my necklace, the one that WooYoung gave me.

"Can you tell me what's yours?" I asks her and she chuckles, grabbing a small thick box. She hands it to me and I slowly rip the paper off.

"I know you love painting, judging by the way the gaming room is painted." She says and I smile, looking at the box. It's a box of paint brushes and oil paints.

"Thank you very much." I say and hug her softly. Feeling like someone is watching us, I glance over to the door and see HongJoong leaning om the door frame. "HongJoong-Oppa, hey." He walks inside fully and I let go of Bora. He takes her hand and I look over at the gifts.

"The one with the pink bow is the one from me and the guys." HongJoong says and I grab the big box. I rip the paper wrap open and stare at the stack of canvas. "Bora told us you like painting, so we got you seven from each of us. WooYoung didn't know about this."

"I love it, thank you." I says and grin at him. I place it on the bed and grab the last one. It's quite heavy. I decide to leave it laying on the bed and rip the wrap. I place my hand over my mouth as I stare at the big picture frame.

It's a picture of San and I. We went to Japan at the start of the year and took a picture, just one, under a beautiful cherry blossom tree. I feel hands sneak around my waist and I knew who it was. Taking the piece of paper that was laying on top of the picture and I unfold it.

'Happy Birthday babygirl! I always wonder what I did to deserve such beautiful best friend like you. It makes me to happy that I met you. I love you very much, my EunJeongie!'

I try my best to not cry and turn around in his arms, hugging him tightly. He laughs at my action and I bury my face on his chest, if possible.

"I love you more!" I squeal out and he laughs again.

"We will fight through this together." He whisper into my head and I nod my head, not pulling away from him.

I have such wonderful friends and here I thought of pushing them away.

*^*^*^*^*^*

We went back to the party and I stay close to San as we walk through the crowd, and into the backyard. The rest of the guys were there, a cup in hand and I smile at them.

"Thank you the gift guys!" I exclaims towards them and they all smile at me. I glance at WooYoung and he gives me a smile. I walk over to him, standing next to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulders. He leans down to my ear and speaks.

"Enjoying the party?" He whispers to my ear and I move my hands in a 'meh' motion. "Want to ditch and go out for something to eat?" My eyes widen and look up at him when he straightens up. I nod my head happily at him, he chuckles and pulls me with him.

"Where are you guys going?" San asks, stopping us and I smile at him. He smiles back at me and looks at WooYoung, waiting for his answer.

"Out to eat." WooYoung says and pulls me with him. I look back at San and mouth to him that I will be back. He waves his hand, in a manner that says 'Go, have fun'.

I get closer to WooYoung's side as we pass through the crowd and make it to the door. He goes to open the door but the door opens, revealing Haru and Migyung.

~·~

Oh shit! Is getting juicy again!
Draamaaa is about to start!

So! How's it going with my dear readers?

I hope you are healthy and smiling, even on your toughest days!☺

VOTE&COMMENT