CHAPTER NINE

EunJeong

EunJeong

Music blast through the wall as San, WooYoung and I walk into the huge house. Many people have cups in hand while dancing, colorful lights flicking everywhere.

I take a deep breath, taking San hand and he gives me a squeeze.

"Where's HongJoong-hyung?!" WooYoung says loudly and I shrug my shoulders, not knowing whom that is.

"I don't- oh there he is." San says and points over at six guys walking over to us. They all look happy as they walk over over to us, but I feel like I'm about to get murdered by their handsomeness.

"Guys you made it!" One says and hugs San before going to hug Wooyoung. "Who might you be?" He points at me as he asks who I am. I try to hide behind San but he pulls me in front of him.

"She is my dear friend, EunJeong." He says and I smile awkwardly at everyone while giving a small wave.

"I'm Hongjoong, Kim HongJoong.." The one that asked who I am says and everyone around him introduced themselves.

"Nice to finally meet you all." I say after I gave them a bow. We all started to walk further inside the house, San hands me a glass of something and I take a huge gulp of it. "Ah, whiskey?" I whisper at him and he just smiles at me.

*^*^*^*^*^*

I sigh loudly as I take another gulp of my third glass of whiskey. Looking around at the unknown humans around me, dancing, talking and being at each others throat. The guys went to have a private conversation while I stayed back, in the backyard of the house, avoiding any contact with anyone or anything.

I used to party until my legs would give out on me from all the dancing. Of course, by that time I was still in Busan and my parents were alive. Oh boy, would they scream at me the next more for coming home late. Yet, even if I started to party at a young age, I didn't start drinking until I moved here. Working as a bartender and all.

I let another sigh out and drink the remaining liquid inside my glass.

"Easy there, you wouldn't want a heart burn!" I look up at the unknown person that spoke to me and roll my eyes at her.

"I can handle it!" I say to her and she decided to stand next to me. I move to the side a little, so there would be space between us.

"I'm Bora!" She says her name and I smile at her.

"Nice to meet you! I'm EunJeong!" I say and she smiles while nodding her head.

"How do you know HongJoong?!" She asks me and I look down while chuckling.

"I just met him today! He's a friend of a friend of mine!" I answered her and she nods her head. "How do you know him?"

"I'm HongJoong's high school sweetheart!" She says and my eyes widen. "Yeah, I'm the girlfriend of a rising music producer!"

"Woah, high school sweethearts? That's a dream come true for any teenage girl!" I say and she laughs a little.

"Our love will never die!" She says and I smile, looking down at my empty glass. "You want more?!" I pout while nodding my head at her and she waves at me to follow her.

We walk inside the house and the music quickly attack my ear buds. She stops walking and takes two glasses from the waiter that's handing around the glasses.

"Hey, come with me!" She says and starts to walk away. I quickly start follow her, we went up some stairs and walk down a hallway. She opens a door and we both walk in. "Much better, I was getting tired of trying to speak louder than the music."

I look around and realize we are in a bedroom. A huge bedroom.

"Wow, who's room is this?" I say and she chuckles while she walks pass me and sits on the bed.

"This is one of the guest room." She says and my eyes widen again. A guest room? This big? "Yeah, now come sit." She pats a spot next to her and I slowly walk to the bed, sitting down.

"This bed feels like I'm sitting on a cloud." I whisper and hold back the urge to lay down on the bed.

"So, EunJeong who's the friend that knows HongJoong?" She asks and I think for a second, wondering if i should tell her or not.

"Choi San." I say after deciding to tell her. She gasp and jumps up from the bed, spilling a little of whiskey as she did.

"San!? My sweet pumpkin? How do you know San?" She says and I chuckle a little before take a small sip of my glass.

"I met San about..2 years ago? I don't know, I don't keep track." I say and she squeals a little before sitting back down on the bed. "I'm guessing you know, Jung WooYoung." She nods her head.

"Be careful around him, he has a horrible past." She says and I frown at her. What does she mean by that? "Well, more like a horrible ex girlfriend, who would literally burn the world for him."

I don't know much about WooYoung, I really should start to get to know him because I don't want to get stuck in the middle of his problems. I take a huge gulp of my glass and she smiles at me.

"Want to watch something?" Bora ask and I smile at her.

*^*^*^*^*^*

Bora and I have gotten to get to know each other while we watch a series. She's a very unique person and quite funny, and kinda open-minded.

".. I don't really like that character, it irritates me by just even hearing her name." Bora says and I chuckle a little. "Look at her! She looks like a fucking chicken!" My eyes widen and my head snaps towards her.

We look at each other before bursting our laughing. Our laughter died slowly as a phone started to ring, knowing it wasn't mine I look at Bora and she took out her phone.

".. I'm in one of the guest room." She says and I raise a brow at her. "Yeah, that one.. I'm not alone, I'm with EunJeong...ok." She hung up and I look at her. "San has been looking for you." I quickly take my phone out and look at the missing calls from San, and one from WooYoung.

"He is going to kill me." I whisper and Bora laughs at me.

~·~

Helloooo~

Sorry I haven't been active lately, i had just finished my classes and alot of shit been happening too.

Plus, I kinda forgot about wattpad for a while..haha I'm sorry.

I will try my best to be more active on the books.

Btw, what should I do with San and the others? I don't want to have them to just be there, i want them to have a storyline too but Idk what.

Anyways! Stay healthy and always smile☺

VOTE&COMMENT