CHAPTER EIGHT

Eun-Jeong

Eun-Jeong

I laugh along with San as we walk around the mall. I have two bag full of necklace, chokers, bracelet and ancklets. I have a thing for accessories. San has bought clothes for himself and some other things. We walk into the last store and I go straight to the accessories.

"How's everything going with Wooyoung? It's been a week since I saw you two huddle up together." San says as he looks at necklaces with me. I shrug as I hum turning away from him. "Oh, what's happening?"

"Nothing...just that we haven't talk." I say while walking over to see some clothes. "Is not a big deal." I take a sunflower dress out and put it in front of me as I turn to him.

"Pretty but not you." He says and I scoff at him. Rude much? "How about that black dress hanging over there? That looks more you and you did make quite first impression." I sigh, remembering that San asked me to be his date to a party one of his friends is hosting.

"I will get it." I say and we make our over to it.

*^*^*^*^*^*

I walk inside my apartment and lock the door behind me. I look up to see WooYoung in the living room watching something. I look away from him and make my way over to my room.

"EunJeong." I turn to him and he signals me over to him. I place my bag in front of my bedroom door and walk over to the living room. I sit next to him, crossing my legs and look over at him. "I'm assuming San invited you to be his date to our friend party?" I nod my head at his question.

"Are you going?" I ask him and he nods his head. I do the same and we turn away from each other. "Do you have a...date?" He shakes his head at my question and I smile. "You can come with me and San."

"Uh..sure." He says and I clap my hand while I stand up and smile.

"Great!" I say as I walk away to my room. Picking up my bags I walk into my room and take out the dress. I hang it up and look at it for a while. "I think it look to good for me." I talk to myself.

I heard a knock on the door and WooYoung pops up. I smile at him and point at the dress. He fully walks in and looks at the dress.

"I bought it today with San, I was going to wear it to for party but I think it's to good to me." I tell him and he just stares at the dress for a while.

"It will look great on you." He says and clears his throat. I smile at him and look at him. "Would you like something to eat? I can cook up something." I nod my head and he smile. He walks out of my room and I sigh, taking my phone out and look at the time.

Is still early before San come over to pick me, well us, to go to the party. I walk out of my room and sit on the bar stool. I stare at WooYoung as he cuts some meat.

"Want to watch a movie when the food is done?" I ask him and he looks up at me before nodding his head. " I will search a movie now." I get up walk over to the bed.

~·~

I walk out of the bathroom after showering and getting dressed. I look at myself in the mirror behind the bathroom door and I smile. The black dress hugs my waist perfectly and two splits show my legs threw them. I put my hand silver heels on and take a necklace in my hand.

Just as I was about to put it on, my bedroom door burst open and I see San walk in. I giggle and turn to him. He claps and cheers as I spin around.

"I knew it would look amazing on you." He says loudly and I laugh. I show him my necklace and he takes it, telling me to turn around and put the necklace on. "Are you going to put you hair up or leave it like that?" I stare at myself for a good moment before shrugging.

"I don't know." I answer him and we turn to WooYoung after he knocked on the door.

"You should leave it like that." He says while avoiding eye contact with me. "Are you guys ready?" San and I nod our heads and walk out of my room. I close my bedroom door after grabbing a small wallet.

"You guys look great by the way." I say as we all walk out of the apartment and WooYoung locks the door. The both thank me and make our way out of the building.

¬_¬

Heelloo~ how's it going?

I been woozi(see what I did there?) in this quarantine shit!

I will try my best to publish more chapters!!

Stay healthy and always smile!!☺

VOTE&COMMENTS