Forever Yours

We got settled back into a routine of being a couple again we decided as a couple to let him stay on the road and do tours but only in the united states. Because I would miss him and I could not handle if something would happen to him. Everything has been so jumbled mess I did not want to waste anytime I wanted to do everything we planned. After five years of being together and losing Cole we are now a great understanding that to enjoy the time we have together and to make sure that we have everything we planned. We always planned to make things last for us, but the things we went thru we made it work I am so grateful for the journey. The lady that beat me and shot me got arrested for attempted murder and the police found out she has been stalking us since we first started dating. And on top of that she had a obsession with Mason as far back to the beginning of his career. So that was very unsettling and very scary but I am glad that there is a light at the tunnel and there is hope to have a normal life, we set a plan of protecting us and making sure we have a body guard. I am glad Mason finally seen that this very dangerous and something bad could have happen.. But at the end of the day the fear is always going to be there but we are going to try to ignore the fear as much as we can. I walked down the stairs of our new house Mason was laying on the couch. " Honey I am not feeling good, I want burger king." He looked at me for a moment and got up," Is that my shirt Maci?" I smiled and looked down at my growing belly," Well I am almost nine months pregnant our son needs room to keep growing Mason. So do not judge me." He rubbed my belly and kissed it, " I love you but note that being in Nashville it is 3 am and I am not sure if I can physically get you burger king but I will try." I kissed him on the cheek and smiled," Large fries please!!" He smiled as he left the door I waddled up the stairs. I went to the nursey and began to look around I traced my hand along the crib, I sure hope I get to bring this baby home we really want him to come home and be healthy. This was very scary at first but I want to have a normal healthy baby I want this Mason I think after all the hell we have been thru we deserve this. Or do we? What happens if something happens to my son again I already lost one I can not imagine going thru that pain again but I am doing this again because we want a family. " Honey I did not know what you want so I bought it all 400 dollars worth of food and all the shakes!'" I laughed at him and began to walk down the stairs to see our body guard holding a lot of  bags. 

As I ate I began to just feel down right sick and my stomach was so tight and I was cramping, I did not mention it no one and laid on the couch. I must have passed out because when I woke up I was covered up and I was in a lot of pain I just rubbed my belly," Baby boy I need you to keep cooking for a while stay with me." I did not think for one moment it was time to have him but he might have a different plan than us. I just began to pace around the house and I looked in our bedroom and he was asleep I covered him up and kissed him on the forehead, I just did not want to wake him. I heard the door bell if it rang twice it was the maid so I buzzed her in I hated that we had to pay a maid but it one thing he wanted and requested he always would tell me he wanted to act like a country stars wife. I kept trying to do things to distract from the pain I was walking around trying to keep the pain down, I began to squat and just bounce on my heels. Singing the country girls shake it for me, to distract me I knocked on the wall," Mason! Honey call the midwife I think our son is ready." He ran down the hallway in a mid sleep walk it was so cute, he yelled for the bodyguard to call her.

" Let's get you in the tub I will get it ready. " I wanted a home birth to welcome our son home so he did not have that far to go and we were able to enjoy every moment with. Mason helped me undress and get in the tub, as the water hit me it was so warm. I began to moan in pain the midwife got there in record time. " Maci honey I have to break your water." As she stuck hand down there I grabbed Mason's hand and moaned," Oh my gosh." I just felt instant relief as the water gushed out. My body was hurting it was the most unbearable pain, I jumped on the ball for a little bit. I moaned in the tub I wanted to have this baby, hours went by I did different positions and  tried to keep it as simple and painless as I can. I wanted to have him already. I looked at Mason," I am to tired I can't do this." He rubbed my head and got in the tub with me and rubbed my belly and my back. He coached me thru the whole thing," Come on Maci he is right there want to meet your son." I gave it all I had and then pop there he was, the most cutest baby ever she handed him to me and placed on my chest and he screamed and cried. " He is crying baby we did it. He is breathing he is alive." I kissed him all over and made sure he knew I loved him Mason rubbed him and began to cry," That's my boy." We did this we finally have a healthy baby boy I am a mom, I have a beautiful son. My heart is so full my heart we wanted this so bad to finally have kids, he makes me feel so whole. I then had to keep pushing for my after birth to come out while Mason was able to get him dressed. They both helped me lay down on the bed I was so full when they placed my beautiful 8 pound 12oz baby boy he was so healthy she told me I did not have anything to worry about he was healthy and she had everything to believe he was happy and healthy. We just enjoyed this beautiful baby boy and we enjoyed him and he stole my heart with every breathe he took. 

Our son was the most beautiful baby we could possibly have he was so cute and he was so handsome. I stood up the living room rocking him back and forth and walking him around, he was so calm and collective hardly ever cried. I enjoyed every waking I moment I had with my son Mason stayed home from concerts as long as he could he was home four months but then worked called him. So he missed about three months of his sons life but the tour needed to be done because he needed to keep working for our son to have a better future. He is the most amazing man to have he is really an amazing dad to our son, our son completely adores him. I give it all for them, they are the home for my heart. Mason has been so broken before he met us he found us in the darkest part of his life. And I found him when I was wandering lost in this world I found God and Mason. And our love story did not come with the trials that it did to give us the easy way to handle this. But I am so glad we went thru what we went thru because I look at him now as a survivor too because we lost our son, and being me shot and on top of that being so beaten I almost lost my life. I cried the three years we were apart I wanted him to be there when I finished college or when I got my first teaching job. It wrecked my world when I left Mason but that three years we were apart made us both realize what we needed and what we wanted. I was dying inside with him I can now be on my own and stand on my own but there is something so comfortable with being Mason I do not need him but I want him. I look there at our son in the crib and I see so much of his daddy in him the way his little hands move. Or the way his songs come on I see him dancing his little legs move. I felt the hurt along the way I seen more tears than I wish I did but the moment I held my son I knew this was home. And I want him to know we prayed for him and we loved him way before we found him. 

I could not be without Mason any longer I knew he got me thru the long nights and he is my rock, I need him. No matter where he is he is there to protect  me and Luke.  He wants to be there for his son and see the big parts of his life, he wants to be there for us but I know he can not settle down his music is a apart of him to. So why not give him the best of both worlds I want to finish the last leg of the tour with him. Three months is long to be without us, I called his manager and told her I needed to be on a private jet to the city he is. I packed up my bags and the baby's bag I looked at the clock to see it was 9 am. As I picked up Luke he made a noise I kissed him on the lips and said," Sweet boy I am bringing you to daddy we miss him to much." I handed the bags to the bodyguard and he loaded them up I got in the black SUV and we drove. Loaded up the jet and we traveled to California. After 6 hours on the plane we landed and it was almost time for his concert here. The moment we switched from the plane to the car that was taking us to the venue the cameras flashed everyone was trying to catch a glimpse of our son. We have kept out of the paparazzi's eye for the longest he is 6 months old and they never seen him and we wanted to keep that way. After everything we have been thru I did not want to expose my son like that because I wanted to protect him. I had him strapped to my chest and threw a blanket over him and yelled," No pictures please!" Our bodyguard raised up his hand and cleared the way for the security snuck me in the back. They handed ear muffs for our son because it was too loud for him and they snuck me backstage and Mason was on stage and I stood on the side and smiled as he got so in the music. Dancing a jamming out and singing," I love this girl I wish she was here with me she is my woman!" I smiled and then he looked to the side lines and when we locked eyes he smiled at me. He ran off of stage and pulled me to come on stage I laughed and held Luke's hand. " Funny how my fiancé shows up with my son. Would Y'all like to finally meet him?"  The crowd roared and began to scream Mason looked at me and I shook my head and I unclipped the latch and took him out and handed him to Mason. As he turned our sweet boy around the crowd roared," This next song is called Second chances." 

He sat on a chair and held Luke and I leaned my head on his shoulder," You got to let it go the past the past can kill you if you live in to long. I lost my first son and welcomed my second son, always been a daddy now I have my son here and one in heaven. I got my fiancé back in my arms I would give it all to her if she would let me I love my family." Mason stood up and handed me Luke and gave me a kiss. " I have been famous for about twelve years, this journey has been a blessing but I need to do what is best for my family. I want to go home and be with me my wife and my son. So this will be my last concert for a while, I love Y'all so much but my family comes first see Y'all later on." I looked at him with a smile and I could not imagine my life with both of them and I am so sure that this would be amazing to have him home with me and Luke..