Saying goodbye

Change has never been an easy thing to process and I can say that no matter what happens I stand tall and take it like a champ. I wanted to know that what I went thru was justified and I want there to always be a lesson so I can learn and avoid it again. I stood in the barn with my hand wrapped in Mason's as I stood in my nude white lace dress. This was the moment before we got married and he held my hand. As they called him to the aisle I stood there with my dad and I looked up at him and said," Thank you dad for being here with me, I love you." He had a tear in his eye and he replied," Your always my daughter and I am so proud of you lets go Miss.Wright." I smiled at him and he walked me down the aisle as I walked so gently everyone looked at me and my dad and I looked up at Mason and he was tearing up and crying. I lost it as I hit the alter with him and my dad just patted his shoulder." I wanted to let you know Mason I wish gave you a chance. Your a great dad and I know your going to be a great husband thank you for making a honest woman out of my daughter, and for that your my son." I just lost it and I could not quit crying. This is the moment I have waited for this to happen, I looked at my dad sit next to his new wife and he nodded and I knew he was okay with this choice. " The couple has written there own vows." I just took a deep breathe and shook my head as and tried to compose myself. " I have met Mason at twenty years old. And we took off on a journey of love and acceptance and forgiveness. We had our first early on and we lost him due to an accident and mason was there the days I cried. And together we have three kids and he stood by me in the times were I was not sure if I could do the drama. My heart loves you and my heart craves for you. And you have been the most amazing heart and kindness and everyday I am with you I love you more and more. And yes Mason I will honored to be your wife." 

He looked at me and smiled he wiped the tears from his eyes," Maci, Maci I have loved you and when I saw you at the concert my heart was knew it was you. And I knew it was you from the moment we touched hands. I could not let you go, and I wanted to make sure that you know I love you and we are going to the have the best life ever. I promise to love you and honor you and cherish you. Your the rock of us and the best mom ever, I am so grateful that I get to enjoy life with you and I am so ready to be your husband for the rest of our lives. And I am so grateful for every moment we have together and I am so ready to be married to you and raise these beautiful kids we have together. And yes Maci I will be honored to be your husband." He leaned in and kissed me and the crowd roared. I took his hand and said," We are married!" We ran down the aisle as they threw rice on us. And we ran to a private room we planned to sit in a private room and talk before seeing the guests. I sat down next to him and kissed him on the cheek," Maci I love you I am so glad your my wife. And I am so glad that your here and we made this work for us I have always wanted to see you as my wife. I enjoy being your husband, I am glad we have most past the things that has happened." We took a lot of work to finally getting married I told him about what happened to Chris and he understood he should have been there more for me. And that I needed help with the kids we have a three year old now and twelve year who thinks she runs the world and I am scared that she thinks it is okay with the things that I do not think that is okay. And I am trying to manage the life we have that now that were ten years into our relationship and we finally married. After the party I kissed the kids bye and told them I loved them so much and we missed them dearly. And I am so ready to be on a honeymoon with my husband and enjoy the little things and get to hang out with him and be alone with out kids. And since the relationship with my dad has been so much better he wants to watch the kids on the weekend and now he watching the kids while we are the honeymoon. I kissed my dad and we were off. We had a flight the only thing I enjoy of having a famous husband private jets has been so easy. 

We got on a plane and it seemed like hours and we landed on a islands and the moment I realized where we were. We were on the sandals islands I looked in aw and when we got out the people greeted us and took us to the cabana. I opened the doors and looked at the clear water and I smiled. He kissed me on the check and laid me down on the bed and rubbed my back," Babe I love you and I am glad we were able to get away." I took my shirt off and my pants and slipped on a tiny two piece bathing suit and it was white and hugged all my curves. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me all over. And he told me that loved me and kissed me all over and he picked me up over his shoulder and he reached me over the dock and threw me in the water. I laughed as he jumped in to and he came towards me and pulled me in a hug. He looked at me and kissed me again we stayed in the water till dark. I slipped on a dress cover and we walked to a place to eat. He pulled my sit out and sat in front me, the people brought us a bottle of champagne. " Oh were acting like adults." He laughed and poured me a drink and we ate a lobster sea food platter. I looked at him at the last bite I told him I was so full and they brought me a cupcake I took a huge bite and he laughed I took a chew and something with a plastic bag came out. As I pulled it out it was ring I opened it to see my ring the one he first bought me with five feet prints I looked up confused," There is five little feet Maci. Cole, Lacey, Luke, and the baby we lost and one more beautiful baby if you want."  I looked at him in complete shock I did not think he would want another baby. Apart of me thought that we would be done having kids and just focus on us. " Are you sure that's what you want?" He took the ring and slid the ring on my finger and kissed it," Well it is your body but if you want to I would want to have another baby." We helped me stand up and we walked to our room and kissed me slowly. But as we got laid on the bed we passed out. When I woke up Mason was still asleep so I cooked him breakfast and I laid next him and woke him he kissed me and began to eat. We enjoyed swimming and dancing with the islanders and we just hung out and play chess and just enjoyed the company. We laid on the bed next to him and I told him that I wanted to go swimming I walked out of the bathroom in a robe and he raised his eyebrows I waved my finger at him and I walked out. As I got out the room I slipped my robe off and was completely naked and I jumped in the water. He followed me and held me close and I began to kiss him slowly and rub my body against his. I felt his lump and I reached down and grabbed it he pushed me on ramp and rammed it in me I moaned as he kissed me down my neck. He pulled my hair and shoved it in me and kissed me deeply and he leaned it he picked me up and placed me on it the waves from the water and him it was so romantic. He finished in me and we cuddle in the water and he helped me in the room.