Chapter Five

You felt your ears ringing as a bright light was hovering over your body, your head was spinning each time you tried to blink making it hard to focus on one thing. You then heard muffled voices coming here and there until you finally had the right energy to realize what was going on.

"Y/N... Y/N!!" Loomis looked over you making you jolt up, one of the nurses quickly gave you a cup of water. You quickly chug it as if you haven't drunk anything in a while. Your memories began to float upon your brain making your eyes widen.

"M-Michael.. he..he-" you tried speaking with a shaky voice until Loomis interrupted you.

"We know Y/N, he killed at least 10 of our guards and injured some doctors including you. You need to tell me everything that happened okay?" Loomis spoke with his normal raspy voice making you nod quietly, You take one more sip of your water before taking a shaky sigh.

"I was working late in one of the medication rooms until I heard a bunch of noise which I d-didn't even... think about and I heard a box fall down from one of the shelves so I decided to check it out until I r-realize it was one of the boxes full of tranquilizers and there was a handful gone... and I-I.. bumped into Michael - then I remember him injecting it into me and that's when I blacked out.." you said quickly before inhaling and exhaling, Loomis nodded and laid his hand on your shoulder.

"Don't worry, we'll find him, and when we do we'll make sure he's extra secure. For now, I think you need to head home. Make sure all your doors are locked and Ill make sure to have some officers patrol around your street." Loomis helped you down off the hospital bed as he walked you out of the hospital. Your mind was only focused on Michael, somehow you blamed yourself for his escape yet it was out of your control. Loomis called a cab and quickly put you in not even giving you a chance to speak about the situation more.

_Time Skip_

You closed the door of the cab and waved slightly as the driver drove away down the street, you felt the headache worsen as you keep thinking about Michael. You were scared for the people in your town including yourself and you knew that he will come after you first. The pain between your throat and the guilt dwelling in your head was making you more miserable. Your legs were super weak from being overdosed with a bunch of tranquilizers and stuffed into a closet. You were tired and overall stressed. Michael was a very tall muscular strong man and him against a small girl like you, unfortunately, you knew who would win...

You put your coat on the coat hanger and took off your shoes by the door, you walked up your stairs quietly thinking about all the ways he can kill you... You were lucky enough that you didn't get your neck snapped but instead were put to sleep. Michael was smart and extremely stealthy. He knew exactly what he was doing and it was making you anxious as ever. You stumbled a bit to the bathroom and facepalmed out of disappointment realizing how many lives were already taken at the ward. You stared at the long mirror, you lift up your skirt slightly revealing the bruise marks of the needles that weren't even clean. You sigh and open the mirror to grab some medication to sleep. You felt stupid for thinking Michael could actually change his ways. You bite your lip in frustration trying to push away the guilty tears. 

Maybe Loomis was right, maybe he was just a monster and you fell right into his trap like a hopeless mouse. You hoped that they would find them, you were also worried about him at some point too despite how he attacked you. You wipe away the salty tears from your cheeks and walked to your room that was clean as ever. You were always very organized and overall very well collected but there were times that you couldn't even have any motivation to do anything at all whatsoever.  You walk to your closet and take out some PJ's, you then began to change into your PJ's before feeling like someone was watching you.