Chapter Seventeen

The bright sunshine hits your eyes, you could barely open your eyelids due to how tired you were. You felt a warm body wrapped around you, you turn slowly to face a sleeping Michael. You hummed slowly, you decided to play with his hair while he slept since you never were able to touch it. A smile spread across your face as he slowly reaches for your hand to put it down, he yawned and slowly opened his icy blue eyes- you then boop his nose before getting up. 

"How did you sleep Michael?" you smile at him as he then frowns slightly, you gave a concerned look as Michael sat up as well.

"Another nightmare?.." you hold his hand gently, he nods his head and sighed before clearing his throat.

He got up and pointed to his knife signaling he might need some alone time (meaning he will kill). You sighed and nodded sadly as he took his knife, he exited the room leaving you sitting alone in your bed.

This was normal for Michael to do, first, he's affectionate and after he's distant- of course, you didn't mind but sometimes when you really needed him the most he was always out letting off some steam. You get up and picked out an outfit to wear for today, you decided that maybe staying inside for the best. You could just clean and do some of your usual hobbies, you get changed into your outfit and brushed your hair before walking downstairs to make some breakfast.

You take out some cereal along with a bowl, you were about to pour your cereal until you heard a meow. You gasp remembering the cat you two adopted, you scoop up the cat and snuggled it right into your face. You giggle before feeding it some food, you continue to make your small breakfast.

You take your bowl of cereal and make your way to the living room to watch some TV, you repeatedly pressed the button trying to getting a channel to interest you. Some moments you land on a channel talking about the daily news. The news showed missing and murdered people, as it talks about the famous serial killer... which is literally your boyfriend. You chuckle in response and ate your cereal peacefully. 

---

after you decided to clean the whole house, including tiny blood splatters and etc along with Michaels's belongings. You were lost in thought until you felt something rub against your leg, you look down to see (cat's name) rubbing their head on your leg.

"Im sorry buddy, Michael isn't here right now..." you gave a small smile before petting them, you decided to do a little bit of gardening outside as you watch (cat's name) play in the grass. You were lost in thought due to the sound of a car near your driveway. You raise your brow and look directly at the car. You felt your heart drop seeing that it was Elorn again, you pick up your cat protectively as you attempt to head inside.

"Listen! Y/N, please. I didn't mean to upset you alright? I just really need you on this case, I just need you to answer some questions after you'll never see me again" he walked towards you while having a small smile on his face.

"I promise ill leave you alone after this," he said as he crossed his heart, you mentally sighed in your head wondering why you let people step all over you sometimes. 

"fine..." you grumbled before opening the door to let him in, he walked straight in you walked to your kitchen and put (cat's name) down as you prepared some lunch for yourself... He then slowly takes a sit, he took out his usual notebook and pen.

"So... were you close to Michael at the hospital, Loomis told me you two seemed to get along a little bit," Elorn questioned you, the memories flush back in when you first met Michael... it feels like it just happened yesterday and you knew how lovely the feeling felt.

"I was just his nurse... unlike every other nurse I learned how to show kindness to the patients even if they did horrible things. They are mentally ill and all they need is help..." you said in a sad tone remembering how harsh they treated Michael when he was a kid.