Chapter Thirteen

(nobody's point of view)

You cried out for Michael more and more- Loomis sat there... smirking to himself seeing that he has finally won. Loomis knew Michael would find him soon, so he decided to take you to the old Myers house. The abandoned home was perfect and nobody dared to come inside. You begged Loomis to free you, you begged and begged. You were locked in a room... it seemed to me Michaels old room. The torn down wallpaper... the dirty floor- the old mattress and the words written all over the room saying how much of a freak Michael is. 

"You knew Y/N... that we were looking for him and you decide to bring him into your home! YOU LOOKED AFTER A SERIAL KILLER Y/N. YOU LIED AND YOU LIED. YOU ARENT JUST ENDANGERING YOURSELF BUT EVERYONE IN THIS DAMN TOWN." Loomis scolded at you with pure anger.

"Y-YOU WERE GOING TO KILL HIM!! YOU ARE THE ONE TO BLAME TOO LOOMIS YOU USED MICHAEL AS SOME SORT OF TOOL FOR YOUR BOOK. YOU NEVER HELPED HIM! YOU ONLY MADE HIM WORSE." You yelled back with anger and sadness in your voice.

"I HELPED HIM BECAUSE MY LIFE WAS ALSO AT RISK BUT THERE WAS SO MUCH MORE PROGRESS BETWEEN US RATHER THAN YOUR SICK THERAPY SESSIONS." you shouted and attempted to kick down the door.

"IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOUR IN LOVE WITH THE MAN!!" Loomis roared behind the wall. You then drop down to your knees and burst out into pure tears.

"He does care about me! he helped me..." you cried and pounded on the door.

"THAT'S TOO BAD. IM ACTUALLY REALIZING MICHAEL AND YOU HAVE SICK LOVE FOR EACHOTHER. AND YOU'RE THE TICKET TO CAPTURING HIM. SINCE THE DAY YOU COMMUNICATED WITH HIM- I KNEW DAMN WELL THAT YOU MIGHT BE THE PERFECT LITTLE PLAY TOY." Loomis said in a dark tone.

"I know your here Michael.. maybe kicking it up a bit will help." He unlocked the door and walked towards you. You screamed as he grabbed you, you then bite him and kick him right in the crotch making him grunt. You run out trying to find Michael...

"H-Help... PLEASE!!" you pleaded- you then saw Michael down the stairs. You gasp and attempt to run to him until Loomis grabbed you... He then holds up a knife up to your neck. Michael attempted to take a step forward until Loomis smirked.

"You care for her don't you Michael?" Loomis chuckled in a sarcastic tone before pressing the knife closer.

"Answer me Michael... do you care about her?" Loomis spoke with venom in his words, the blade pressing against your soft skin making you whimper. Michael slowly nodded trying to get closer.

"Do... you love her Michael?" he questioned more, sweat dripping down your neck from anxiousness.

"ANSWER ME OR ELSE ILL FUCKING KILL HER." He threatened, you cried more and more.

Michael gripped his knife tightly, you could tell he was angry... he was terrifying but you knew he was on your side. Suddenly... he slips off his mask and slowly looks right at me.

"Yes... I love her." A gruff voice spoke from Michaels's lips, your eyes widen while tears roll down your cheek. 

"M-Michael..." you whimpered out before feeling a sharp pain in your stomach.

"Well, then Michael... this is your punishment." Loomis repeatedly stabbed you in the stomach. Michael then charges right at him and stabs him right in the chest enough to knock him down. Before he could fall down he decides to officially finish you off by shoving you out of the window. Michael's eyes widen in fear as you cried out trying to reach for him.  Michael's hand reached for you but your hands only brushed together just a bit.

It's almost as like everything froze... the shattered glass piercing your skin.. the cold breeze hitting your body. You screamed out his name and felt yourself fall quickly... your tears flow against your cheeks, your body trying to find a way to balance it self but everything went black.