Chapter Eight

Michael stared at your sleeping form once again, you two talked for a while before you knocked out on him from exhaustion. He wondered how easily you could fall asleep even when he's around too, soon after some minutes his voices and blood lust came right back at him. He knew they got quiet as soon as you speak but now that your asleep he feels empty and aggressive... 

He mentally sighed and took his knife, he looked over you seeing how calm and peaceful you looked... so easy to hurt and kill. He raised his knife slightly before he could raise it lower to your body. His mind gave him a painful alert making him softly grunt, you mumbled and hugged your pillow gently. His chest felt weird and his mind was preventing him to hurt you. He decided maybe he should go for some people instead of you. He knew breaking your trust in him would actually hurt you even more since you actually seemed so very calm and collected around him, He walked out of your room and went straight out the door, he disappeared beneath the shadows to find his victims throughout the night

   ----

You woke up and yawned feeling the rays of sunlight, you open your eyes and looked around wondering if you fell asleep on Michael. You get up and stretched then went out of your room to look for Michael. You open the spare room but he wasn't there, you tilt your head and begin to look for him all around the house only to be left with a note.

"Be right back."

You smile softly and didn't think much of it until the wave of stupidness washed over you. You knew that he was out killing but you couldn't do anything about it. You couldn't go out of your way to tell the cops either because it'll be endangering you as well also breaking your deal.

You sighed and checked the time, your eyes widen realizing that it was already the afternoon. You were confused as to why you were suddenly sleeping in so late, you sighed and went to the kitchen to start some lunch/dinner for yourself.  Your thoughts began to wander off as you made some pasta

Then it hit you... You have forgotten to call F/N- if she comes here Michael most likely would off her, you look over to your MacBook and quickly opened it. You set the computer near the counter and decided to facetime her.

You clicked her contact and dialed her, you felt the steam of the pasta hit your face making you wave your hand around. Suddenly you heard the familiar voice of your dear friend, you sighed and looked in the direction of her.

"Why the hell didn't you pick up your phone!!!" F/N whined as her forehead showed on the screen, you giggled nervously trying to come up with an excuse.

"My phone broke I dropped it down the stairs haha- I'm so sorry! At least I still have my computer to call you F/N." you said, you finished the pasta and served yourself on a plate. 

You two talked for a while about almost everything, you sat on the kitchen table near the door, you burst out laughing as she kept cracking out jokes. You ate your pasta and surprisingly it was amazing, you attempted to reach out for your glass of juice making her catch attention to your arm.

"What happened to your arm Y/N?-" she questioned with suspicion making you laugh nervously once again, you shrugged slightly and took a sip of your juice before speaking.

"I was attempting to fix my back gate and it ended up slicing my arm! I'm okay though it's healing," you stated, she shakes her head and smiled.

"Your such a clutz!" she teased with a large grin on her face. Her grin got wiped off her face when she noticed something behind her.

"Y-Y/N? whos that!?" she pointed, you froze in place and looked at the door seeing Michael with his knife in his hand.

"O-Oh Uhm that's... that's - my boyfriend-?..." you said awkwardly, she raised a brow and attempted to take a look at his appearance. You turned your computer from a different angle. You look back at Michael seeing him shrug awkwardly at your excuse.