Chapter fourteen

Days have gone by, you were happy as ever to be with Michael. You hummed along to some music in your room while cleaning. You dance around your room picking up some clothing that was left on your bed, you wondered where Michael was after he said he'll be back- you were only wearing a tank top and panties since it's way more comfortable. You knew Michael wouldn't be back soon so you decided to just be carefree. You sing along to the song, you sway your hips while organizing some things near your nightstand. Little did you know, Michael was watching from a distance. Watching the goofy moves you made, your curvy body with your panties. 

Michael stepped closer and was right at your door yet you still hadn't seen him. You were feeling that spine chill come right up making you freeze, you slowly turn your head to see the tall man. You scream and throw whatever you had in your hand- he stood there awkwardly as you sighed in relief realizing it was just Michael. You then realize your bra was on his head, your cheeks flush red while he picks up the bra and tilts his head. You attempt to grab it but he was way to tall for you to reach it. He looked at the cute pattern on the bra and he squished the bra pads. 

"Michael give that back! that's mine!" you laugh while trying to grab it from the giant man. He then gives a small low chuckle before handing it to you. He looked up and down from your body making you notice that you were wearing panties.

 You gave a loud squeak of embarrassment before trying to push him out of your room. He shrugs and walks out of your room to give you some time to change into some pants or shorts/skirt. You quickly put on something before running out of your room.

"You can't just- do that Mickey!" you poke his arm trying to get his attention, you roll your eyes and head right over to the kitchen to make some breakfast. You wondered if Michael ever tasted pancakes before, so you decided to make some eggs and bacon with pancakes. You look at the trashcan seeing it was overfilling once again, you attempt to pull it out but it was extremely heavy for you. Michael saw you struggling so he shooed you away trying to handle your little task. He grabs the trashbag with no effort and tied it, he walks to the side door to put it out in the trashcans. The wave of sunshine hits his skin making him feel the warm wave, he opens the garbage container and throws the bag in. 

Suddenly he heard some meows coming from a bush making him instantly take his knife out in reflex. He walks towards the noise in steady footsteps, wondering what the meowing was. He then sees a white and gray fluff ball laying in the bush. He made a confused expression before putting down his knife. He then pokes the fluff ball as it begins to uncurl. It was a kitten, its green eyes looked right at Michael and meowed loudly. He gets up and decides to leave the kitten alone since maybe its mother would come back but when he was about to walk back in the house.

The kitten was right by his foot, he shook his head and scooped it up attempting to put it back in the bush. He sighed and opened the side door until he felt something sitting on his foot. He saw the kitten playing with his shoelaces.

"Michael! breakfast is ready- hurry before it gets cold!" you yelled from the kitchen making him go into a small panic. He scooped up the kitten, placed it right into the bush as he sprinted to the door, and closed it. He sighed in relief until he heard the same meow again, he looks down to see the kitten climbing his leg.

He gasped in a panicking way as he stumbled throughout the kitchen, you look at him raising a brow wondering what was going on with him. You went towards him attempting to keep him still, you then saw the small kitten climbing on his arm- you burst out laughing at the serial killer who afraid of a small kitten. You scoop it up and look at it with gentle eyes before setting it on the couch. 

Michael frustratingly brushed off the fur from his jumpsuit before looking at you, he gave a tired sigh before wrapping his hands around your waist to hug you. The kitten was now near your guy's feet. Twirling their tail around Michaels's foot as it eats his shoelace.

"I want to keep it! they seem to like you a lot Mickey, are you a cat person?" you question him while walking to the kitchen to serve him his breakfast.

Michael shrugged and shook his head, wondering what he meant you assumed he didn't have a preference for an animal.

"You know, you remind me of a cat! they are quiet, sneaky, stubborn and they also tend to be nicer once they find their other match!~," you said in a sing-song tone, he took off his mask and rolled his eyes at you before setting the mask down. He sat in his chair as he was about to eat until he got an idea. He pointed at his knife, you raise a brow at him trying to understand what he meant. He then drags his finger across the blade before pointing at it, you gave an "oh" face as you facepalmed.

"We are not naming the cat Blade!" you laugh in a joking manner as he gave a small smirk, you then gasped as you pet the cat.

"We should name them (Cats name)!" you smile brightly, he gave a small chuckle at your response. He nodded in agreement before stuffing his face with food. You boop the cat's nose as it meows. 

"oh! i need to run to the pet store then! since we need a litter box, food, and toys!" you jump up and down while you set the cat down. Michael stared at you, wondering why you were so determined on things sometimes... you grab your keys and quickly put your shoes on. You grab your keys and giggled until Michael clung to you.

"Michael don't worry ill be right back okay? just watch over the kitten silly." you kiss him passionately.

"I love you! 'll be back soon I promise!" you open the door and run out towards your car, Michael gave a sorrowful look. Watching you drive away with a small hand waving goodbye at him. Michael was known to be very protective of you, he was clingy at some point since he never had someone be by his side. Especially a pretty girl like you, he wanted you to himself but he didn't want to keep you from living your life. So he will sit tight and wait patiently just like he did many times before.

"I.. love you too Y/N..."

Therefore, You and Me.