Chapter Six

You felt your heart go up to your throat, and your body began to shake. You knew that this man might be Michael... his posture... his appearance... it has to be him. You sprinted towards the backdoor attempting to escape only for Michael to step into the way. Your legs stopped imminently and turned the other way to run up the stairs. You could've gone for the door but by the time you unlocked it, he would already have that knife behind your back.

He managed to slice your arm making you stumble a bit and whimper, you look behind you to see Michael watching you climb up the stairs. You look back and forth trying to remember where you left your phone, your mind dinged as the memory of your phone followed to your room. You sprint towards it and slammed it closed. You moved all your bedsheets attempting to find your phone, you look to the corner and gasped seeing that it was crushed.. you felt the walls coming closer to you as the footsteps became louder and louder. You then looked to the window and attempted to lift it up only realizing Michael jammed it making it even harder for you to open. Michael was extremely fast and intelligent compared to you, for god sakes you forgot how to even divide...

The door was kicked down by Michael making you scream, you backed up into the small corner- your sobs echoed throughout the house as Michael slowly walked towards you. Now you knew you were doomed, you knew you made a big mistake staying here... there was no chance for you anymore. Even if you fought back, this man was strong and extremely tall. He could snap your neck with his hands even if he wanted to. 

"Y-your going to h-hurt..me arent you..." you looked up at him, he had you cornered... there was no escape anymore. Nothing can save you at this point so why make it harder. You nodded and looked down onto the floor.

"if that's the case then get it over with for I won't be in your way, Michael." Your voice echoed in his head, you saying his name made him feel that same feeling you always gave him. The blood lust disappeared and so did the voices as soon as you surrendered. He was surprised at how easily you gave up, other victims would fight for their lives unlike you... you just accepted your fate and were able to just give up.

The tears rolled down your puffy red cheeks making Michael put down his knife for a second, he has never seen you actually cry. It wasn't out of fear, it was out of sadness and defeat and you made him feel like he was guilty for it as well. His mind was blank, all he heard was the statement you said echoing throughout his head. 

You look at him, with your teary eyes and frown... your innocent look is what made him feel guilty. Never once he had EVER felt guilty, even when he killed his own sister. You tilt your head slightly making him copy your own movement.

You held onto your arm in pain feeling the blood rush in, you knew that soon you'll bleed to death...

You carefully move to the side, he looked at you wondering what you were trying to do. He realized you were moving to the window causing him to reach out to you but you didn't touch the window surprisingly. You closed the curtains making Michael look at you even more confused, 

"Get it over with Michael, I know you hate me alright? There's nothing I can do at this point." you look to the floor with teary eyes. He puts down his knife even lower, his tense posture relaxed seeing how pathetic you were but he knew that maybe killing you won't be necessary. 

"Why won't you do it?" you look up at him directly into his eyes, you gave a concerned look and gave a small chuckle. You forgot that he couldn't speak in this situation so you need a notebook and a pen. You look at your nightstand seeing your small journal and pencil. You give it to him gently just like old times back at the hospital. He hesitantly took it and began to write in the small journal. He then stops writing and shows you the journal with his hand slightly shaking in an aggressive manner.