three

Iris

It came to the obvious point that Dalton was getting tired of me. It didn't bother me, at first it did but now it's like, okay.

I wanted to be a therapist. Not to only hear about kids and their issues but to help them. I rather help kids who have parents who just lecture them about bad grades.

When it's actually, Mental Health over School

But my parents wanted to control my life and make me work at the bakery. I said simply said no and that left them being disappointed because I didn't wanna be something they're not.

I don't know if I'll ever have kids or If I'll even have a boyfriend but If I wasn't able to have kids, I would adopt. Probably preteens or teenagers like in their age group twelve to eighteen.

I can't stand toddlers, even If I was a toddler myself but I'm at the age where everything annoys me. For example, If you're breathing to heavy;

I don't like you already.

If you're talking loudly on the phone and showing all food in your mouth;

I don't like you.

But then I realized, I might die single with my dog, Pumpkin then come home to clean up after my boyfriend who just lays down all day doing nothing.

"I need to get some sleep, I have a person who he thinks he needs a lawyer". With this job, I could pay for my car insurance, and everything else. My parents are miserable people who work their own business.

That being the 'The Woods Baker' .

Very difficult for them to insult my life when It me took seven years, to pursue something I've always wanted to do.

-
-
-
-

Five O'clock in the morning. I couldn't sleep and I guess reasoning for it, it's because every night on friday, Me and Dalton would get up hours before school and plan a three hour drive just to shop around.

"Disgusting" I call it that because how could you be friends with someone for that long and they start hating you out of no where?

One Word: Confused

I decided to go out for a nice walk outside and just take a look at the sunset. It was probably cold at this time so I put on some black sweats and a white tang top with a sweater. Plus some crocs with that.

"Might as well play some music while I'm at it"

I left the house like after five then just walked around seeing people enjoying their teenage years.

I saw multiple families riding their bikes or even walking.

"All these happy people" I sighed and smiled a little. I played my favorite song called, 'Waves' by Dean Lewis. It reminded me how calm I was when I was listening to this.

As I was walking I noticed a little girl with her parents. She had cotton candy in one hand and popcorn in the other. Now, That may be a lot of junk as much parents would say but, she was trying to get her parents attention.

"You never spend time with her". The mother says. The father looks guilty while the child is there pouting. "I know we left each other because of the arguments but that's it, I will not have you ignore me and use your child for drugs behind my back" The mother meant what she said.

The way she said the word 'child' was meaningful. She was hurt, they all were, but that's life.

"I know and I'm sorry". He said touching her arm slightly. "I've hurt you guys, a lot. And I am sorry, but I will try everything in my power"

I may be a lawyer but If I was in the FBI, I would've been the best profiler. The father means what he says, his eyes are full of guilt.

I watched them make up and hug. They both hugged their daughter and laughter was heard.

See, Why can't most parents be like this. Why can't the parents as adults, sometimes ask how we feel as the kids.

I've witnessed my parents fight over foolishness. Sometimes It would be about him not coming home because he's stressed or her not being there when I had my women moments.

I've trailed alongside watching people enjoying their lives. And It was amazing seeing people smile when they're at their lowest.

Words are meaningful. Some may say they are meaningless. But that's how it works.

Family comes and go. But at least you know they will stay with you, no matter how much pain they caused. And I guess this night is special because people have so much going on in their life and it's like, claustrophobic.

I continued watching people smile, laugh or even do both enjoying their times.

So much people out this time.

I love seeing people being happy, although it would bother me sometimes but if someone is happy, Then I'm happy.

Moments like these, you have to cherish them while they last.