tweleve

"No, I don't wanna" I say as Lennox drags me by the feet try making me get out the car.

"I don't care. They don't get to abuse you like that and act like you're supposed to accept!" He grunts taking me out the car. My hair being a mess, he smiles moving pieces from my face.

As we make our way to our parents, I hesitatingly knock on the door. My mother opens the door shocked to see me. "Iris, Why are you here?" My mother asks not knowing Lennox is standing next to the door way. "I want to speak-" She cuts me off laughing.

"You're a disappointment. You completely disrespected me and your father and nothing better, you disrespected Dalton". She says. She sounds disgusted to see me.

I would go to jail for murdering my mother but there would be no one to help escape.

"Dalton treated her like shit and you guys being shitty parents completely forgot that" Lennox steps out from behind me as we both watch mothers reaction change. "Lennox! I'm so happy to-" Mom says but Lennox puts his hand up to her face

"Well I'm not happy to see you" He says grabbing my hand making our way to see dad. "Dad!" Lennox yelled from downstairs. Dad came down seeing horror in his face from seeing Lennox

"You treat my sister like shit and you want her to forgive and forget what Dalton did to her!" Lennox was now in dad's face. Dad didn't budge and neither dad mom.

"Did I hear my name?" I hear a voice a recognized. Are you kidding me right now?

I look back and see Dalton standing in my brothers old clothing. Lennox see Dalton standing in the living room. Without hesitation, Lennox goes up to him about to punch him when I ran up to him to stop anything.

"Len, Its okay. I'm fine" I try to calm him down but I feel Dalton staring at me in the process. I don't know why I'm protecting a man who hurt me but I still forgive because why? I have a good heart for those who don't

Lennox looks back at me with a concerned look. "If he hurts you again I swear" He puts his fist down looking at him. I see guilt his Dalton eyes when I turn around. I want to punch him, Slap him even kidnap him for the most part, Since he did that to me

Lennox doesn't even say bye to our parents. He just takes me hand and we both leave. I know we could feel the stares of all of them.

We get into the car without saying nothing. It's just silence in the car and it's making me weird.

I hate staying away from people to long. Even If it's your own family. But family doesn't mean love and respect, they could also treat you wrong, yet you continue to love them. Why, because that's your family and they're all you got.

"Want something to eat?" He ask stopping at my house. I was lost in thought I didn't even realize we were here. I shake my head poking at my hands. I sigh looking at Lennox.

"Did your foster parents take care of you?" I asked. He nodded and added a smile to it. "I told them what happened when you and Dalton met, they want to meet you" He says and I laugh.

"I'll see them soon" I take Lennox's hand putting it into mine. "I'm sorry" We both know what I was being sorry for, I didn't have to explain anything.

I get out the car walking to my door step. I hear Lennox taking off, making my way to the bathroom. Washing my hands I hear the door bell. I'm thinking It's Lennox since he probably forgot something but when I opened the door it's Dalton.

"You don't understand what I mean by I don't want to see you? Or are you hard headed?" I ask him crossing my arms.

He sighs, "I want to say something" I crack a smile trying to keep it calm. "Send a post card" I say closing the door but he puts his foot between it

"This is harassment" I say trying to move his foot from the door. "Dalton I don't want to see you. How much times do I have to say that?" I asked sounding desperate.

"Can I just say what I want, please. Two minutes and I'll leave you alone. I promise" He says, looking sad but also guilty. I groan putting on some slippers.

"Fine but you are not coming in my house"