ten

Dalton

I didn't say bye to her parents either. Iris walked out the house slamming the door behind her, I followed her.

She looked back and groaned. "Dalton go back inside please". She whimpered quietly.

I feel bad.

She was about to walk to her car when I stopped in front her.

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my hand on the car door.

She sighed.

"You were there idiot, now go back inside". She searched for her car keys in her purse and got them out.

Once she got it out, I grabbed it out her hand and put it in my pocket.

She looked at and started pinching her hands. "Dalton, give me my keys".

I laughed and kept it in my pocket. "You know, you're cute when you're angry". I walked towards her and she backed up into the car.

"Unless you want to stand out here and argue in front your parents house, I suggest you quick your pouting". I backed away from here and she gave me a confused looked.

"Dalton, just go please. I don't want you here!" She started raising her voice when unexpectedly I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"Put me down Dalton" She was causing a scene and hitting my back repeatedly.

"Listen Doll, that doesn't hurt me" I then pressed the button of the trunk and put her inside. I shut it and started the engine to her car.

"Dalton! Let me out" She screamed banging and kicking. I sighed and pulled out her parents drive way

-
-
-
-

Within two hours of the time, I had left, I stopped at a diner and pulled in the parking lot.

I took the keys out and locked the door while I opened the car trunk. Iris looked at me with tears, plus her hands were bleeding, Bad.

"Iris, What did you do!" I grabbed her by the arm with force and yanked her out. "Why the hell are your hands bleeding?" I asked grabbing her hands.

She winched in pain. "Talk"

She sighed. "You shove me in a trunk, which made me claustrophobic, I had a panic attack due to small places!" She yelled slapping me in the face.

"And my hands are bleeding because I had to control my anger, you idiot!" She was angry. She repeatedly slapped me in the face, causing me to stumble back.

"Iris" I grabbed both wrists calming her down. "YOU HURT ME" She repeated those words over and over until I grabbed her face roughly with my hands.

"Stop it!". I yelled. Her eyes widened and I pulled my hand away from her face. "You're lucky I didn't leave you with your parents, stop being a selfish person!" I was now in her face.

I didn't care if we were getting weird stares. Iris clenched her fists and punched me in the face.

"I didn't ask to be taken here!" She said hitting my chest. "YOU took me, I could've gone home, but you wanted to be a idiot, you MADE ME like this" She repeatedly hit my chest over and over, until her hands were red from the hitting.

I let her hit me. It started raining which Iris noticed. "You..." One slap across the face. "Ruined..." Another one. "My Life!" And this one, she slapped me so hard, she busted my lip.

I deserve that.

She broke down in tears as I watched her lean up against the car. "I hate you with a passion" She looked at me, her eyes was filled with hate and darkness.

"I hate you for ever being your friend. I hate you for seeing your stupid face. I hate you for being here, and I most definitely hate you, for thinking I ever loved you". She sniffed.

It was raining and we were both standing outside, while our clothes getting soaked.

I leaned up against her car, watching her in pain. That I caused. I watched her cry every tear, that I caused, because I was selfish of ever loving her.

"You... you love me?" I asked not turning to face her.

She scoffed as I watched the blood off her hand wash away. "I said 'loved',  I don't love you anymore Dalton, why would I, love you still?"

"Apparently, I am pathetic and weak, and selfish to ever be loved or love someone. I don't love you, I hate you. I was stupid to love a person like you" She continued staring at the sun set while it rained. I did the same.

Not in my twenty- four years of living, I've been hurt by words.

But Iris, she hurt me with words, I hurt her with.