Prologue: Four Red Rangers Arrive in Remnant

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the Prologue to tis story and with that said, let's get this started.)

3rd P.O.V

"In a city called Vale where everyone is seen humans and Faunus walking in the streets or driving in cars while they minded their own business. In an alleyway a glow is seen with it getting g brighter and four screams are heard as they crashed on the ground, the four that screamed are heroes from another world called Power Rangers, but not any rangers; all four of them are red rangers from four different ranger teams. They stood up until they looked around.....................
(Y/N): " Where are we?"
Ace: "I have no idea, we won't know from staying in this alleyway."
Mason: "I do hear walking, but I don't think we should walk out in our ranger forms so whoever's on this planet won't be afraid of us."
Ethan: "True, lets demorph."
Red Rangers: "Power down!"
.....................they remove the ranger suits, they walked out to see everyone walking along with cars and unknown jets to them as they looked around.....................
Ethan: "Well, if there are cars than it's modern time."
Mason: *looks at someone, his eyes widen* "Unless I'm seeing things that guy right there has a monkey tail."
Ace: "That one has wolf ears!"
(Y/N): "I guess everyone here isn't fully human, but still; where are we?"
Mason: "I think we should split up to see what we can find."
....................they agreed with them going to some parts of the city as they get eyed at by everyone, except the eyeing is on (Y/N) since he's wearing his uniform that they don't recognize him wearing. He looked everywhere looking for clues, Mason is also looking with seeing stores everywhere, Ace walks in a store to look for clues and as he does he gets eyed at by girls who smiled looking at him while he looked, and for Ethan he is walking around while hearing music in one area as he looks at where the building is as he walks away, along the way he bumps into someone....................
????: "Ow!"
Ethan: "Oh, I'm sorry."
????: "No, I'm sorry. I didn't see you."
.....................he looks to see it's a girl he bumps into, the girl who bumped into him is Ruby Rose, a student at Beacon Academy as well leader of the team she's on. Ethan walks up to her and helps her up with her dusting herself off....................
Ruby: "Thanks."
Ethan: "No problem."
Ruby: "You look like you're in a hurry, is something wrong?"
Ethan: "Well, I'm just walking around and trying to get used to-"
Ruby: *gasp* "Is this your first time in Vale? *grabs his hand* Come on, I'll show you around. My name is Ruby Rose."
Ethan: "Ethan Clark."
Ruby: "Well, come on Ethan."
....................she takes him away frm the area and behind a corner (Y/N) sees what happened with him following them. Mason is in a library looking at history book finding out what planet they are on....................
Mason: (This planet is called Remnant and apparently there are four kingdoms, Vale, Vacuo, Mistral, and Atlas. Along with an island called Menagerie, home to the Faunus, it must be the humans with animal features on them. Looks like from everything, we're in Vale. I need to find the others.)
....................Ace walks to another part of the city as he looks around, he leans on a wall in exhaustion after walking around the whole day. He hears a door open next to him to see a girl walk out, the girl is Weiss Schnee as she is frustrated...................
Weiss: "Where did that dolt run off to this time? I told her to stay next to me and not wander off on her own."
Ace: (Looks like she needs help finding someone.) "You looking for someone?"
Weiss: *looks at him* "Oh, it's nothing. I don't want to drag you in my little problem."
Ace: "Hey, don't worry about it. Who is it you're looking for?"
Weiss: "My childish partner as well my team leader Ruby. She ran off while we were busy with something and now I can't find her! I swear when I-"
Ace: "Is she a black haired girl with red tips and wearing a black dress with a red designs along with a red cape?"
Weiss: *looks at him surprised* "How do you know that?"
.....................he points past her and she looks to see her along with Ethan which surprised Ace, they walked up to them with Weiss standing in front for Ruby....................
Weiss: "Ruby!"
Ruby: *screams* "Weiss, don't do that!"
Ethan: "Oh what's up Ace?"
Ace: "Hey Ethan."
Weiss: "You two know each other?"
Ruby: "I bumped into Ethan earlier, he was walking around not knowing everything about Vale. So, it's obviously his first time here."
Weiss: "Then wait, *looks at Ace* since you two know each other it's obviously your first time in Vale as well. We'll show you both around."
Ruby: "Yeah!"
...................an explosion is heard getting their attention with (Y/N) looking and Mason looking as well.................
Ruby: "Oh no, looks like it's a bad time."
Weiss: "Sorry, but we got thing to do right now so we'll show you around later."
Ethan: "Wait!"
...................they ran off as Ace and Ethan looked at each other as their communicators beeped....................
(Y/N): "Did you see that explosion?"
Mason: "Yeah, it was huge. Looks like something happened over there."
Ethan: "Two girls ran in that direction after the smoke appeared, they seem to know what's going on."
Mason: "They know something, we're going to have to head there."
Ace: "Let's not waste time then."
.....................they ran at the location, where the explosion was there is a group of White Fang Soldiers fighting Yang and Blake as they took out some soldiers. Ruby and Weiss appeared to help in the fight, but more soldiers appeared as they had their weapons out rushing at them causing Team RWBY to stand side by side in a fighting pose....................
Ruby: "I never thought there would be this many soldiers."
Yang: "How are there this many?"
Blake: "They must've moved here over night, this must be something big."
Weiss: "That explosion destroyed my family's property, they will pay for that!"
..................chuckling is heard getting their attention as Roman Torchwick appears on a cargo box swinging his cane around in a circular motion....................
Roman: "Little red, little red you are once again over your childish mind on who you are up against. Always getting into situations you can't possibly handle."
Ruby: "Roman."
Roman: "Sadly, I can't play because I am in a rush. Get rid of them!"
.....................five White Fang Soldiers appeared with rocket launchers pointing at them causing them to get worried, they were going to shoot until electric like shots hits them knocking them down dropping the guns and falling on the ground.....................
Roman: "What was that?"
(Y/N): "If you were in my world you would need to show that you own them."
Ethan: "I never expected this many soldiers to cause one explosion."
Ruby: "Ethan? Ace?"
Weiss: "You followed us here?! And who are these two?"
Mason: "I'm Mason, this is (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Hey."
Yang: "Wassup?"
Roman: "Again, four more teenagers getting involved in something they can't handle."
(Y/N): "Please, we dealt with worse before."
Blake: "What?"
Roman: "Are you four dumb? Do you see how many soldiers are here?"
Mason: "Is he mocking us? Looks like there's no other option."
(Y/N): "You guys ready?"
Ethan: "Oh yeah."

(A/N: Morphing music starts here.)

Ace/Ethan: "It's Morphing Time!"
(Y/N): "S.P.D Emergency!"
Mason: "Time for Time Force!"
Ace: "Energize! Unleash the Power!"
Ethan: "Red Ninja Power Star! *places it in morpher* Lock In, Ninja Spin!"
...................they morphed into their ranger forms which shocked Roman and the White Fang Soldiers as well amazed Team RWBY at what they just saw in front of them."
Ruby: *jumps happily while squealing* "THAT WAS SO AWESOME!"
Weiss: "Amazing! Unlike any technology I have ever seen."
Blake: "When did this happen?"
Yang: "Now that's what I'm talking about, talk about men in a spandex."
Roman: "W-W-Wh-What is this?! I never seen anything like this before."
Ethan: "That's because you never fought anyone like us!"
(Y/N): "That's right, we are Power Rangers, but not just any normal rangers."
Ace: "We are-"
The Red Rangers: "The Red Rangers!"

To be continued....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)