Crossover Chapter 1: Search for the Super Rangers! Arrival of a New Mentor

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 1 of the crossover part of thks story and if you can. Go to Striker2187 story called Super Rangers to catch up on this crossover,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After the standoff that leads to the Super Rangers along with the relics to different points in time, it was up to the Red Rangers to find them and being them back to the current timeline. One timeline was found way in the past of Remnant.....................
(Y/N): " Okay. So the relic is here along with one of the Super Rangers. We need to travel here to find them and bring them back to the timeline."
Mason: "It'll take time to decode the rest of the locations, I don't know how long it will take."
Ethan: "We need to hurry, Gosei Knight's sacrifice won't be in vain."

Timeskip-Two Days Later

.....................after two days of trying to find the rest of the timeline it still didn't come up with anything, it frustrated the four red rangers. But, the never gave up until Ace sees something going on with the sensors causing him to be alarmed.....................
Ace: "Hey. Sensors are going crazy."
.....................they go to the computer seeing he is telling the truth with a light appearing behind them, the look blocking their eyes until the light starts to dim. The moment it gets less brighter they see a man standing in front of them wearing what is believed to be alien like clothing with ear looking objects where his ears are. The Red Rangers looked at each other confused on who the guy is that just appeared.....................
(Y/N): "Um, I have to ask. Who are you?"
????: "Hello Red Rangers. It's nice to finally meet you."
Ace: "How do you know us?"
Zion: "I am Zion. I am the Son of Zordon."
Ethan: *eye widen* "Son of Zordon?!"
Mason: "How is this possible? Zordon never mentioned he had a son."
Zion: "Before my father's physical form was destroyed and he had to be inside a tube, we lived happily on our home and I was just born. But, years later Lord Zed attack and I got separated during the attack. I was close to becoming like my father until I built *points at the objects on his ears* these. They stabilized my form and I spent years finding my father until I found out some time ago he was sacrificed to save the universe."
Mason: "You really are Zordon's son."
Ethan: "And the reason why we're in this dimension is because of you, you brought us here."
Zion: "I did. I knew something like this would happen so I summoned you four here, I am here to assist you on finding them."
Ace: "That's some good help, but we only found one timeline and it will take time."
Zion: "Which is why I am here to help. From traveling to different Worlds of Remnant, only two out of the four artifacts have been used and I know the timelines where it happens."
(Y/N): "If that helps, we need to find the fourth and final timeline."
Zion: "And during that three of you must head to those timelines to find the Super Rangers and the artifacts, we cannot waste any time now."
.....................after some time they decided that (Y/N), Ethan, and Mason will travel to the timelines while Ace stays behind to find the final location. They grab special backpacks made for them in their journey, they stand in the middle of the room looking at Zion as he approaches them.....................
Zion: "Once you go the the timelines you must focus on your objectives and not be seen by anyone, find the Super Rangers and the artifacts then make your way back here."
(Y/N): "Yes Zion."
Mason: "We won't let you down."
Ethan: "We're Power Rangers. Nothing can stop us, let the the mission done."
Zion: "Good luck, and may the power protect you."
.....................he backs up with three orbs going around the three until they disappear heading to their destinations of time to start their mission."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this crossover chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)