Crossover Chapter 4: Ninja Steel Red's Mission to Another Future

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 4 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Ethan P.O.V

Ethan: "Tyrannodrones and Zeltrax?! They returned? What is going on here?"
Ace 'Communicator': "We don't know what's going on, Ranger enemies from the past are appearing so we don't know who it is. Watch yourself Ethan."
Ethan: "With my ninja training I will, I'm close to the artifact. I'll return soon."
"He continues his mission following the locator to the relic which landed him on the snow, he follows until he arrives to see a city in the distance realizing it's Atlas. He uses his ninja skills to arrive there with the streets quiet still following the tracker until he sees a portal in the distance with people going through it forcing him to sneak in. He goes through to see what amazes him to look around until his eyes landed on a fire tornado.....................
Yang: " Ruby!"
.....................Ethan looks seeing Team RWBY there with Neo going to attack Ruby leading to Yang taking the hit until she falls in the void. His eyes widen in shock with it leading to one at a time of Team RWBY and Neo falling in the void.....................
Ethan: (What is this? What's happening?! Focus Ethan, the artifact and the Super Ranger.)
.....................he follows the tracker leading to another portal leading to another part of Atlas going out the city until an explosion is heard for him to see the floating part of Atlas destroyed and landing on the city. He breathes hard seeing the city destroyed until he realizes what is happening with his mission. But, focuses on his mission, he gets closer hearing grunts to run fast seeing Sonny fighting are Stingwingers:

 But, focuses on his mission, he gets closer hearing grunts to run fast seeing Sonny fighting are Stingwingers:

Ethan: "Stingwingers?! This isn't good, hang on Sonny! Ninja Spin!"
.....................he morphs in his Ranger Form attacking three of them landing behind Shelly.....................
Sonny: "Ethan? You're here! I have a question, you know these enemies?"
Ethan: "They're called Stingwingers, they're bug like enemies following a bug monster named Scorpius, during the final fight they had explosive devices on them destroying the Centaurus and Stratoforce Megazords."
Sonny: "Okay. That is dangerous, but by the looks I don't see any explosive devices on them."
Ethan: "Then let's do this!"
.....................they rush in to fight the enemies with Ethan and Sonny using their ninja skills attacking the ones flying and on the ground. He converts his morpher to weapon mode using bow mode shooting six Stingwingers. Sonny lands on the ground shooting his weapon at them hitting five of them with two Stingwingers rush at him until Ethan with his weapon in Claw Mode hitting them also destroying them. After that they walk to each other.....................
Sonny: "These things were tough."
Ethan: "Yeah. This isn't the first tike this happened, (Y/N) and Mason encountered past enemies that Legendary Rangers fought."
Sonny: "What?"
Ethan: "And also villains that were defeated too."
Sonny: "Even villains they defeated before appeared? Which ones?"
Ethan: "We'll explain later, you got the Relic?"
Sonny: *shows him* "Right here."
Ethan: "Let's get outta here."
.....................a screaming like roar is heard getting their attention, something lands on the ground a couple feet away from them revealing a dangerous enemy: