Chapter 6: Meeting Taiyang! Power of thre Sun

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 6 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"On a Bullhead headed to an island where Yang and Ruby's father lives, those two along with (Y/N) and Ethan are headed there to meet him after getting invited since he wanted to meet them. Ace and Mason couldn't make it since the had plans, the Bullhead lands with the four walking down a path for (Y/N) and Ethan following......................
(Y/N): " So, how is your dad?"
Yang: "He's a fun guy and he went to Beacon before us alongside our mothers and Uncle Qrow, they were on a team together."
Ruby: "We also wanted to go to Beacon to become Huntresses and I got in two years early."
Ethan: "Seriously?"
Ruby: "I was in Vale and Roman Torchwick along with some goons he hired trying to steal dust, but I stopped it in time, met Ozpin and now I'm in Beacon with my sister with me being the team leader."
(Y/N): "That's awesome."
.....................after some time they arrived at a house in the middle of an opening to the forest, they walked towards it with Yang knocking on the door with guy answering it with blonde hair and blue eyes with (Y/N) instantly knowing he's their father.....................
Taiyang: "Yang, Ruby!"
Ruby: "Dad!" *hugs him*
Taiyang: *hugs her back* "It's good to see you too Ruby. *looks at (Y/N) and Ethan* Are these two the Red Rangers?"
Yang: "Yep. These are two of the four, this is *points at Ethan* Ethan and this *points at (Y/N)* is (Y/N). Guys, this is our dad."
Taiyang: "Nice to meet you two. What about the other two Red Rangers?"
(Y/N): "They couldn't come, they had things to do today."
Taiyang: "Okay. Come on in."
......................they walked in with them hanging out with the guys explaining the Power Rangers which by the look on his face it amazed them. After that they continued to hang out with (Y/N) walking around the kitchen until he sees something sparkling which got his attention, he approaches it to pick it up and to his surprise is another morpher:

 After that they continued to hang out with (Y/N) walking around the kitchen until he sees something sparkling which got his attention, he approaches it to pick it up and to his surprise is another morpher:

(Y/N): "No way!"
Taiyang: "Oh hey, you found that. Qrow brought it to me after he found it on a mission along with the card that was with it."
Ruby: "Is that a morpher?"
(Y/N): "It's the Solar Cell Morpher."
Taiyang: "Wait, so that is a morpher? I told Qrow to go to Beacon to give it to you, but he didn't have time he said."
Yang: "What kind of Ranger do you transform with that?"
.....................he was gonna explain until a blaster sound is heard with everyone running out seen Ethan in his ranger form fighting creatures which are looking like Grimm from what is told to him.....................
(Y/N): "I believe those are the Grimm you told us about?"
Ruby: "Yeah. That's them."
(Y/N): *looks at the Solar Cell Morpher* "Let's do this."

3rd P.O.V

.....................(Y/N) walks acouple feet away from them with the morpher in one hand and the card in the other.....................
(Y/N): "Solar Cell Morpher!"
.....................he pushes a button on it with a glow seen as he goes to a pose:

(A/N: Morph and Battle Music starts here.)