Crossover Chapter 2: SPD Red's Mission Far in the Past

(A/N Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is Chapter 2 of the Crossover Part of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"This light that surrounded (Y/N) dims revealing that he has arrived in the timeline where the relic and a member of the Super Rangers are at. He reaches in his backpack to grab a scanner like object to use it to find them, he knows not to be seen so he grabs a robe to hide his face and outfit with a face mask walking down a path towards the city.....................
(Y/N): (Okay. I just need to make sure no one knows about me or the timeline will be ruined, I need to find them now.)
.....................he arrives at the city walking past people while some are at stables looking for something to buy whole he follows the signal. He turns a corner leading out at a part of the city until he bumps into someone walking past him.....................
????: " Excuse me."
.....................the one who bumped into him is revealed as a woman from the voice which he takes a quick glimpse seeing her skin white with eyes red and black. His eyes widen as she runs off somewhere as he looks at her.....................
(Y/N): (She looked like a Grimm, who was she?)
.....................he continues following the signal leading to a mountain side hearing struggling and fighting sounds running there seeing Buster in his Sentai form fighting off minions from the past of Power Rangers:

he continues following the signal leading to a mountain side hearing struggling and fighting sounds running there seeing Buster in his Sentai form fighting off minions from the past of Power Rangers:

(Y/N): "Quantrons? I thought they were defeated years ago after Zordon's sacrifice. Looks like he needs some help. SPD Emergency!"
.....................he morphs into his ranger form to jump off the cliff to shoot at them hitting fourteen of them until he lands on the ground running beside Buster in a defensive stance.....................
Buster: "(Y/N), it's you."
(Y/N): "Are you okay?"
Buster: "Yeah. I'm fine, but these things. What are they?"
(Y/N): "They're called Quantrons and they're enemies from the past of Power Rangers, they fight the Space Rangers or by how you call, Megarangers."
Buster: "The Megarangers never fought these things."
(Y/N): "Don't let them overwhelm you, we have to defeat them."
Buster: "You got it."
.....................(Y/N) shoots at them hitting more while rushing in to attack with Buster running in to attack hitting five defeating them while blocking their attack to retaliate. Four more rushes at him only to be shot down by (Y/N), he activates S.W.A.T. Mode shooting at more defeating them with Buster equipping the same weapon to help shoot at them defeating them all.....................
Buster: "I'm happy to see that you're here (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "After what happened me and my team had to find you and the relics."
Buster: "Luckily *shows him the relic* I had it with me the entire time, but I'm curious. What did you mean the Quantrons were defeated some time ago."
(Y/N): "The first mentor Zordon told Andros to sacrifice him to destroy all evil and they were caught destroying them, but there's no possible way for them to survive."
Buster: "That is mysterious."
.....................an evil like laugh is heard getting their attention with someone walking towards them to reveal a villain from the same past:

an evil like laugh is heard getting their attention with someone walking towards them to reveal a villain from the same past: