💜Chapter 4: Simple Conversation🧡

"We're here" Hannah said to Karl.

They stood outside of her girlfriend's, Sami's, house. She knocked on the door. It opened and Hannah was met with a girl who's pitch black hair was cut to her shoulders. Sami had on a brown sweater that was tucked into her knee-length black skirt, with some white socks on.

"Hannah! It's good to see you!" Sami hugged her, "Is this your brother?"

"Yes, this is my brother, Karl."

"Well hello, nice to meet you! Come on in you two, I've got tea on the stove now."

When they stepped in, Karl admired the beautiful decorations throughout the living room and kitchen. It was a very homey place, much bigger than his.

The siblings sat on her couch, and Sami went over to tend to the tea pot.

"So how was your day baby?" Sami asked her girlfriend.

"It was fine, just a cranky Sapnap." She replied, rolling her eyes.

"You've said that every day this week, why's that?"

"The masquerade ball is next month."

"Makes sense. I can tell he dreads that event."

Karl butted in, "Uhm, ladies, I hate to interrupt, but what is a masquerade ball?"

"Oh right, your new to the royal stuff," Hannah said, "it's a ball where future monarch pick their partner based on personality, because everyone wears mask to cover up their looks."

"That's cool I guess. Why isn't he up for it?" Karl asked curiously.

"He's isn't really into women, and there's going to be only princesses there because it's tRaDiToN." She said bothered by the fact the event was like that.

"Ah I see... that's disappointing."

"Anywho, how's everyone been since I took my break from work this whole week?" Sami asked Hannah.

The masquerade ball was never a fun topic to speak about. The staff had only 2 days to prepare it ALL.

"Well," Hannah started, "Dream and George have been... interesting.. Techno has been staring at walls a lot, Niki has still been an angel, while Quackity has still been a bitch."

"Sounds like and Alex thing." She sighed annoyed, he could get very frustrating sometimes.

"He was hitting and me AND Karl!! It was so weird!"

"I'll kill him."

"Wait he was hitting on ME? I didn't even see it like that..." Karl answered, he was pretty dense at certain times.

"Oh my gosh you are so dense Karl, we cannot be biologically related." Hannah facepalmed mentally, "Niki overheard everything he was saying to you. Deffo flirting if you ask me."

"Seriously?! I really thought he was just complimenting me..." he was so dumbfounded.

"Hannah I knew he was dense, but I didn't think he was hopeless." Sami shook her head in disappointment.

"I swear he wouldn't know someone liked him if they kissed him!"

Sami brought over three cups of tea and handed them out. Then she sat by Hannah and put her head on her shoulder.

"Guys I'm not that dense!" Karl groaned in defeat.

"He's as innocent as Carlos Carlos, the salutatorian of my high school class." Hannah giggled.

"Carlos Carlos? And I thought my name was bad! Jeez!" Sami blurted out, giving them about 90 seconds of a laugh.

"What your full name, Sami?" Karl questioned.

"Mine is Sami Samantha Soot. Pretty bad really, I would get picked on for it a lot..."

"Not horrible, mine is Karl Jared Jacobs."

"Wow both of you guy's names SUCK! At least I have a name that's not a disgrace, Hannah Wilson Jacobs. Perfectly fine."

"Meanie!" Sami slapped her on the knee, playfully though.

The front door opened and Wilbur walked into the leaving room. He waved at the three then hung up his coat, and took his shoes off.

"Hey big man Wilbur" Sami laughed.

"Hey Sami, Hannah, Karl."

"What're you so happy about Wilbur? Jared FINALLY leave town?" Sami asked.

"Unfortunately, younger sister, he didn't. But a little boy gave me a flower on the way home!" He pulled out a small blue flower from his pocket.

"You are literally 5 minutes older than me!"

"Still counts small human :) Now what were you nerds talking about?"

"Our full name, Wilbur Williams Soot"

"Wait your middle name is Williams? And I thought Sami and I had it bad" Karl blurted out then started laughing hard along with Sami.

"At least my middle name isn't JARED, THE ONE WHO TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME." Wilbur backfired the insult. Jared was a person he hated, so the name would trigger him.

"Oh uhm- sorry I offended you." Karl rubbed the back of his neck.

"So, why were you late Wilbur?" Sami questioned suspicious.

"I- it's- its top secret information!"

"Wilbur, the beam will spill to the king about the other day if you don't tell us." Hannah threatened.

"Fine, fine! I will! Techno wanted me to stay back with him to help with his plans on taking down the government."

"And he thinks it will work? Last time someone tried that, they were thrown into the dungeon, and was never heard from again."

"Schlatt is still alive, I think... I haven't been down there in like at least a month." Hannah told them.

"Wait isn't your job to check up on the dungeon every night to make sure everything is going accordingly? Wilbur questioned.

"Uh- next question guys..."

Credits to NightmareisKindaHere for this one also!