💜Chapter 8: Sneaking and Suspicions🧡

It's Thursday morning, and Karl is just waking up. He rubs his eyes and let's everything start turning on, then memories from last night are the first thing that go to his brain.

He gets himself ready for work, and the whole time he could only think about was his date. Thoughts like 'Did Sap have a good time?' 'Was the meal ok?' 'Where do things even stand between us?!' and 'Will he talk to me today?' filled his head.

He headed towards the door and opened it, only to be greeted by none other than his sister Hannah, grinning ear-to-ear.

"Hey Hannah! Why exactly are you at my house..?"

"Hi to you to bro! I'm here to walk with you to work, so we can talk about your nice date last night :]"

"Uhm sure we can.." he agreed and walked out his house, shutting and locking the door behind him.

"Alright first things first, was it good? Did you have fun?"

"Yes Hannah I had a lot of fun, and I assume that some sparks flew last night. Though on the way home I was freaking out."

"YES! I KNEW IT! I just knew I could get something going between you two! But you should've seen Twitter and Instagram, I was getting tagged left and right with news articles, videos, and picture of last night. You two looked really happy in many of them."

"I could only assumed people were taking pictures, I saw almost the whole restaurant had their phones out when Sapnap walked in!"

"It happens almost every time he leaves the castle, which is surprising for them because he almost never leaves. But it can get pretty annoying, and Sappy hates pictures."

"Yeah I could see that, he doesn't seem like the type."

All kinds of topics sparked here and there about his date, and before he knew it, they were at the castle. The two walked in and went there separate ways. Karl stepped into the kitchen to be greeted with ALL of his kitchen co-workers and some maids.

"Haha.. hey guys.. why are you all waiting here...?" He asked nervously, although he knew what they were about to ask.

Quackity pulled out the top magazine of the country/village(it's like as big as England) and pushed it right in front of Karl's face. The headline said 'Prince Sapnap spotted at Sony's Eat and Drink with another boy... could it be business or a date?!'

"Spill Karl. Spill it all." Niki grinned, anticipating what he was gonna say.

Karl looked at the clock, "Alright Alright I will, but only for 15 minutes."

Karl went on the explain how his date went down to every detail. From how it started pretty awkward with everyone staring, to them being able to have conversation about everything, then ended in a good way. Nothing bad happened at all.

"But wait Karl... you never got my notebook!"

"I know! And I'm so sorry Wilbur, it was too late for me to come here and ask for it. It was a FIRST date after all."

"I guess your right. I still have my faith you'll bring it, and you better." He said with a SLIGHT annoyance, walking over to his station to start cooking. Niki and Quackity also walked over to their places, then George and Dream went to the back to keep planning, bringing the maids with them to see decoration drafts.

Karl made Sapnap a fruit salad with a cup of tea, then set it for Techno to bring. The others brought there food and Techno went off. The four cooks went to the back of the kitchen to look at the checklists for the ball meal plans and decoration drafts.

A few minutes later Techno came back and tapped Karl's shoulder, "Karl. The prince requested you upstairs. No idea why." Then he left. You don't get much from that guy.