💜Epilogue: In the Future🧡

Now let's skip into the future, specifically 8 months. Karl lived in a better home, and Sapnap stayed in the castle. Karl came to work everyday and was able to see Sapnap out of secret. His co-workers would tease him sometimes about how they were always lovey-dovey, but he never cared.

Sapnap has coronation in a few days... Karl was thinking to himself while washing the last few dishes. I'll have to go see him after this and make sure he's ok.

Karl does the last dish and set everything down. He walks out the kitchen and starts to Sapnap's room. Up the stairs, he crosses paths with the king.

"Why hello there Karl, where might you be headed?"

"Hello Sire," Karl used his most polite manners he could remember being taught, "I am off to Sapnap's room to check on him, since his coronation is soon. You know, just for the safe measures." He smiled genuinely at the king.

"I see. Well thank you for doing that, and you may stay if he wants you to. I must head out to a Royal Conference now, it's for the coronation. Now go on, I have been hearing he was very nervous about all this."

"I will sire, this was a nice talk. Goodbye." Then Karl walked off, heavily sighing in relief. He always feared of saying something wrong to the king. Karl has seen the dungeon before, and he's terrified from now on.

Karl knocks on Sapnap's door and waits for an answer. All he gets is a faint, "Come in.." and he opens the door

"Hey baby, you seem down. Wanna talk?"

"Sure. Let's go sit on the bed it's so late."

"So tell me what's wrong Sappy?"

"It's pretty obvious Karl. I'm so tired of having to plan, and I'm getting prepared to be the king of the country. It's all so stressful."

"Yeah? Keep going."

"And I'm scared for our relationship. What if I when I don't have time for us since we're a secret? What if it makes you mad? What if we fight? Or- or break up..? I still love you all the same, but it's so much pressure on me!"

"I know love, and it's ok. We won't fight, and we can make time when we definitely need it. I promise it will be fine once it's over with." Karl promised Sapnap on that, then pulled the prince closer to him. He put Sap's head right onto his chest, and rubbed his back to soothe him. After a few minutes, he calmed completely.

"Alright if you say so, I have full confidence in you. Also can you stay over with me? I'll go ask one of my parents really quick." Sapnap starts to stand up but is pulled back down into a laying position beside Karl.

"No need, I already talked to you dad before I came over here, I can stay Sappy." Karl closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, Sapnap dozing off right after him.

The Next Morning~
Both boys are fast asleep when they hear a knock on the door. The two start shifting in bed, but neither want to get up.

"Mm.. get it Karl I'm too tired to get up it's like 5:30 in the morning." He tells Karl, but get no response. Sapnap looks over to see Karl went right fast asleep again.

There is a second and then third knock on the door, so Sapnap groans and gets up to answer it. When he opened the door there is a maid at the door.

"Good Morning Prince Sapnap! I genuinely hate to wake you up this early in the morning, but the King needs you for a family meeting." The young maid/part time cook said to him. In fact, it was Sammi at the door.

"Alright Sam thanks, you are dismissed now." She nods and turns to start off but stops to say "Also, he wants Karl there too." She says then walks down the hallway.