1

As my jet black Jaguar pulled through he parking lot of Mystic Falls High School, I was well aware without a glance that I was being stared down. You don't see cars like this in small towns like these.

I took my sunglasses off and stuck them in my middle console, before making my way through the wide red double doors. It was far too easy to compel the secretary to grant me classes and a locker with minimal questions asked. By minimal - I mean none. Considering I compelled her to shut the fuck up. I walked into my first class, history, to be met with a middle aged man with sandy blonde hair at the teachers desk.

"I'm new." I stated simply, helping myself to a seat in the second row.

Class ended very quickly, and I adapted easily with the other teenagers.

As soon as I walked out the door and the halls were clear, someone pinned me to the wall by my throat.

"Who are you?"He growled.

I couldn't help it, I roared with laughter, his hold on me having no effect on my breath. I easily, and swiftly maneuvered out of his grip and reversed our positions. As his face slammed against the lockers, I twisted his arm grotesquely into his shoulder blade and heard the sickening crack of a bone's break.

"The real question is, who are you?"

-----------------------------

okay y'all,this book is really old and really bad,so i'm trying to fix it because it has a lot of views,but it's just so terrible that its hard to fix. bare with me please. and point out any mistakes lmao.

EDITED