2

He groaned and answered me quickly,"Damon, Damon Salvatore. Let go!"

I let him go and held out my hand,"Annabelline Carson,but you can call me Belle."

"Is there any chance you're related to Melinda Carson?"He furrowed his eyebrows, eyes darting, rapidly scanning my face.

"Yeah - no. Not sharing."

"Well then come to the Salvatore Boarding House later on and maybe we can talk about this. I don't particularly like random, crazily strong vampires coming to my town unannounced."

I chuckled dryly,"Oh darling, there is nothing you could do to stop me if you tried."

Later that day I met the whole Scooby Gang. Elena Gilbert the human, Stefan Salvatore a vampire, Caroline Forbes a vampire, Matt Donovan a human, Jeremy Gilbert, and the little witch Bonnie.

After school instead of going to Damon's, I went to Caroline's to have a sleepover with Bonnie and Elena. They had befriended me very easily and trusted me just as fast.

"So Belle is there any guys you have an eye for?"Caroline squealed.

"Eh..not really. I haven't really met anyone yet. But I like the bad boys."

"Like Klaus bad or Damon bad?"Caroline scrunched up her nose.

"Ha. Damon is soft compared to my type. Klaus is alright, but his brother Kol is absolutely brutal."

"Klaus is a mega dick. He's ruthless. Are you nuts?!" She gasped.

"Caroline, if anything I'm the ruthless one. I could chew Elena's head off, delimb Bonnie, and tear your heart from your chest in a matter of seconds. Before you even knew what hit you. I have had my emotions off for nine hundred years and I don't intend to turn them on anytime soon, so if you expect me to drink from blood bags and actually care about pathetic human lives, then think again."I snapped.

"Wait you're nine hundred years old?"She asked.

"Okay, I guess its time for the life story."I sighed,"My real name is Annabelline Carson, my mother was a witch who turned me into a vampire in year 47. So therefore I am more powerful than the originals. I have witch mixed in me and I overpower any 'original' vampire. I am no match for creatures of any kind."I finished,"Okay? Okay great."

-----

EDITED